• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 5 for PS4 & PC teaser trailer

Mr. RHC

MXVjZN3.gif

Chinner

Banned
Guys, it's obviously just console or region exclusive to PS4. What the video is referring to is most likely a theoretical concept like, 'imagine if SFV was PS4 exclusive', but it's actually also on Xbox.

PS4 and PC? I can honestly say I would have never seen that coming.
I don't think anyone could have seen that coming.

Then again, Capcom.

Durante

I really don't see why you'd make a game like this exclusive other than moneyhats/co-marketing agreements.

It doesn't affect me as long as the PC version is unaffected, but still.

histopher

God damn it. I was hoping they'd get away from that weird look from the last gen. At least it looks like they're trying to push the calligraphy motif a little more, though.
Me too :( i thought after guilty gear xrd pulled off the 2D look so well that maybe they would go for a 3rd strike but in 3d visual. Damnit!!!

Oh dear god my wallet as dodged a serious bullet. So glad it is on PC. But I hope it's not as empty as the first Street Fighter 4

Ehh....

I was hoping for DMC 5....or Onimusha...or Dino Crisis...or Dragon's Dogma...

Cool for Street Fighter fans....I guess...

Will there be a similar backlash like to Rise of the Tomb Raider's exclusivity ? I hope not.

Fcuk street fighter, give me tekken 7 :D

Am I blind or did i miss some gameplay footage of street fighter 5?

I bet street fighter 5 will be exclusive in Japan, doubt they would leave out xbox in usa and Europe, would b a stupid move

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Looking forward to seeing this running in game.

Will be interesting if they keep with the Street Fighter 4 art style or if they will make some significant changes.

Foshy

God damn it. I was hoping they'd get away from that weird look from the last gen. At least it looks like they're trying to push the calligraphy motif a little more, though.

Was any of that footage even from the new game? I thought it was a look back on all the old ones.

Camisado

I spent that whole video up until the title reveal going "no wayyyyyy... it's a documentary or something. Maybe a PS4 port of SFIV...."

Sounds cool! I look forward to overly investing in fight sticks again and then realising I'm no good and quitting after a week.

Rainy Dog

I really don't see why you'd make a game like this exclusive other than moneyhats/co-marketing agreements.

It doesn't affect me as long as the PC version is unaffected, but still.

Yeah, I don't like stuff like this regardless. And I'm primarily a PC/PS4 gamer as well.

theDeeDubs

Big sigh of relief for me. I was afraid they would try to lock up something I'm interested in like DMC or Dragon's Dogma. Pretty big for fighting game fans though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
holy shit PS4 and PC does not compute wtf? looks amazing day 1 on PC

Iacobellis

Wasn't an exclusivity rumor floating around for over a year now, right around when the launch trailer for the PS4 was out? You know, the one with the silhouette of Crash?

gribbles

Banned
I seriously doubt Xbox owners care. They've already got Killer Instinct as a full exclusive.

And even if they do care, they can just grab it on PC, just like PS fans grabbed Titanfall on PC.

Top Bottom