• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy’s 50-Hour Sale - starts Aug 18th and ends Aug 20th

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Link.

Best Buy celebrated its 50th birthday last August with 50 hours of Black Friday-like deals.

The celebration was such a hit that we're bringing it back – with even better offers.

This year's Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale kicks off at 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 18, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20 (all times Central).

Find great prices on everything from MacBook Pro laptops and 4K UHD TVs, to activity trackers and headphones. Nearly all the deals are available in stores and on BestBuy.com.

Industry experts say college students and families will spend $12.8 billion this year on electronics like computers and calculators, so these savings arrive just in time for back to school shoppers.

In some cases, save even more during the 50-Hour Anniversary Sale with Best Buy's Student Deals program. Visit www.BestBuy.com/studentdeals to sign up and receive exclusive coupons you can redeem in-store or online.

Some of the deals included in the Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale:

Save up to $500 on select MacBooks
Save up to $300 on iPhone 7/7+
Save $70 on Samsung Gear S3 Tumi Smartwatch (Only at Best Buy)
Save $200 on Beats Studio Wireless
Save up to $600 on LG 4K TVs
Save $120 on select iPad Mini 4
Save up to $500 on select iMacs
Save up to $350 on gaming PCs and monitors
Save up to $300 on select Windows PCs
All product offers are available while supplies last. For complete details, visit BestBuy.com after 10 p.m. CT Friday.

Edit -

Canada too?

Nope. Just the bog standard Mobile Friends & Family sale on Aug 18 - 20: http://blog.bestbuy.ca/best-buy/friends-family-mobile-sale?cmp=smo_tw_eng_170816_corp_mobile

Best Buy Canada's anniversary is on a different timeline/date. RIP, Future Shop.

They're also running a spend $150 get back $15 promo.

$15 SAVINGS CODE OFFER
Valid 8/13/17-8/26/17 online only.
$15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 9/5/17 for use toward a future purchase made from 9/5/17-9/18/17.
Maximum of 3 $150 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments.
Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code.
Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
Not valid if order is canceled.

https://bestbuy.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/

louiedog

Hope they've got something I want. I've still got a big gift card from that $75 for any working laptop promo from a couple of months ago.

My wife was looking to go for an iPhone 7 (she doesn't care about new stuff coming in a month, no matter how much I tell her). $300 off is pretty damn good.

I'd love to see the Sony x900 75" down to $3k, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't need the TV, but I'm itching to make the 4k upgrade.

Ooo my parents are in the market for a mac book, wonder what the specs will be.

This comes across to be as an inventory clearing sale

Dang, they don't seem to sell T-Mobile iPhone's. I guess it takes good since I did want wait for the new ones to get announced before I decide which ones to get.

I suppose these sales will be pretty similar ones that pop up during black Friday, and one the new iPhones are released I'm guessing the 7's will go down a little in price.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Can't seem to get an answer in any of the other two threads in which I've asked about it, but since my current bedroom TV (Toshiba 24" Smart TV from 2011) is dying and I guess I have no way to repair it within my skill set, I'm looking to get a new one.

I've been looking at this Vizio 24" on and off in case it goes on sale. If it goes on as part of this sale I suppose I'll bite. Is this probably one of the better 24" 1080P TVs I can get in this price range? (<$150)

LogicStep

I wonder if it's a good time to get a 4k hdr TV. Anyone know what models to look out for that are good?

Or maybe wait for BF.

Got a 4TB external drive for my ps4 on Tuesday. It was a student deal for $95 so if it goes any lower than that I won't be too angry.

If any receivers are on sale (or I guess cheaper than audiofest sales already are) I'll check them out. Current one is 9 years old and it's about time to look for a new one.

LogicStep

Hm. 2017 LG OLED, I'll be looking at you (but probably waiting for black friday).
Wow nevermind, I just looked at some and they are in the 2000+ range, even saving 600 it'll still be too much for me. The LED ones are much better priced but it's not OLED and that's what's hot to get.

Oh, doesn't look like it kicks off until tonight.

Might finally jump on a PS4 if the price is right, mostly for streaming since my Fire TV Stick is slow AF.

Hopefully they have a bundle other than Uncharted, a game that I have no interest in.

LQX

They're also running a spend $150 get back $15 promo.

$15 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

• Valid 8/13/17-8/26/17 online only.
  • $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 9/5/17 for use toward a future purchase made from 9/5/17-9/18/17.
  • Maximum of 3 $150 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments.
  • Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code.
  • Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
  • Not valid if order is canceled.
https://bestbuy.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/

XenoRaven

Ooh, I need an iPad Mini right now and I would like a 4K TV if I can swing it. Guess I'll be headed over there tomorrow.

Top Bottom