• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

autoduelist

If anyone still has one, I'd love one... my cart is maxed out right now with 10 items, and I just can't pull the trigger knowing there are coupons about. [I have one of those email accts that never gets the newsletters even though I've checked my settings 10 times].

Rippa

Anyone willing to part with their code? I would love to buy hellblade. I would really appreciate it if anyone can. Thanks in advance.

If anyone has another code, it would be greatly appreciated. I never received even one in the past (not even an ad in the mail lol) and I've had multiple accounts that I made purchases with in the past, so I am not sure what the criteria is.

Thanks! :)

JP

What's the closing date for this offer?

I usually get these things but I haven't had one yet, if I do get one I will give it away on here as I've just spent all my money on the Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception and interstellar 4K UHDs so I'm really out for the count now.

Gone completely Nolan, as they say. 🤨

Sleepydays

Banned
I have no idea what needs to happen for me to get one of these. I'm on the list, I get promotional emails...just no coupons.

If anyone has one they're not going to use, let me know. I will dig through my humble codes and find something good for ya.

Rippa

Oh man! GT Sport is now on sale on the PSN. If anyone has a spare code or one that they don’t intend on using, I’d really appreciate it!!

jaydogg691

Whoever is still here in the GAF community I could really use one of these codes to get me under the $50 PSN credits I have. Would appreciate.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
If anyone has a code I would appreciate it.

Also please don't post codes in the thread as lurkers will be watching.

odhiex

I am interested to buy something in the week 3 holiday sales' offer. If anyone has a spare code (it never came to my email) for me, I really appreciate it.

Happy holiday, GAF.

Top Bottom