• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MARIO + RABBIDS: Kingdom Battle |OT| XCOM on mushrooms

So always 3 characters and must have mario and a rabbid?

Does the game introduce any new mechanics post the first half of the game?

Cynosure

YMTdm.gif

-shadow-

So with Mario always being in the party, does he became way to strong compared to the rest, or do other non playable characters (at that moment) also gain experience?

Dipship31

Saving this one for my Europe trip end of next month. Should be perfect to hop into for the 10 hour flight to London.

Im still looking for somebody to spoil me on if rosalina is on this game

I finished the game this afternoon and...
she never made an appearance.

So with Mario always being in the party, does he became way to strong compared to the rest, or do other non playable characters (at that moment) also gain experience?

All characters get skill points, even if they don't participate in battle.

Cartho

So hyped for tomorrow. Plan is wake up early, go to the gym, come home, shower, run to GAME and pick my copy up, come home and gorge myself on the madness. So looking forward to MY BOY YOSHI mowing people down at point blank range with some kind of magic bazooka. Finally I can unleash the rage that flows through me after countless blue shell related defeats. Finally his true badassness will be unleashed for all the world to see. #Yoshiisbae

Also, dat thread title...

rbpQb3M.gif

Plum

Decided to keep my preorder for tomorrow. I've never played a game of this genre outside of a little bit of Fire Emblem so this should be... interesting for me.

fucking annoyed because a shop I know has the game early and 20% cheaper, but I was at work.

Going to visit there at noon to get me some XCOM Mario <3

Peterthumpa

Heads up for those who eventually get it - there's a freezing issue that completely freezes the game for 3 seconds during gameplay, happens in my case every 4 minutes or so, other people said it to be less frequent. Gamexplain also reported the same thing in their review.

Updated to the latest version, hopefully a patch solves it.

MrPanic

Pretty OT.

Just picked the game up, enjoying the first world even if the challenge is self imposed so far. Sadly didn't get the pre-order weapons with my copy but I couldn't bother to wait a day in hopes for getting a code in a different store.

Got my copy on Friday. Made to Level 2-9 and I love this game.

Wasn't feeling the exploration from what they showed at E3 but it's pretty fun. Whether it's unlocking certain switches or the occasional Mario minigames like Red Coins and Blue Coin courses. Keeps everything fresh.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Can someone explain how the co-op works?

Each player picks and controls their own pair of heroes in battle scenarios specifically constructed for co-op play. It's separate from the main single player story mode.

Neiteio

Wish we were in the '90s so this game would get a glorious Nintendo Power Official Player's Guide full of colorful maps.

ArchAngel

Played it for about 2 hours now and I love it. Alomost like the X-Com lite I always wanted. And the small deatails are great like flowers in the background moving to the music etc.

I hate Ubi games, I hate the rabbits - but this is a good game :)

Neiteio

I just watched the live-action trailer. I laughed, but it was the uneasy kind of laugh where I think, "That's fucked up!"

Top Bottom