• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

1316990300_Lakitu1.png

Edgeward

So PJSalty at the stream chat. lol

I just donated $10 lol

I'm going to feel like absolute crap if my contribution led to Floe dying from alcohol poisoning.
Especially since my comment specifically says "Buy yourself a six-pack."

My donation just has this

lPzC7.jpg

He seems genuinely likable and all, but seriously how hasn't he freaked between the trolls in chat (not as many fat jokes as last night at least) and how god damn insane this is ? I'd have thrown something by now and I'm not an angry guy at all

The trolling he and players get from stream monsters when he's at fighting game tournaments has hardened him. This stuff is nothing new to him.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
He seems genuinely likable and all, but seriously how hasn't he freaked between the trolls in chat (not as many fat jokes as last night at least) and how god damn insane this is ? I'd have thrown something by now and I'm not an angry guy at all

This thread should've been made when he was playing "I Wanna Be The Guy."

The salt. The depression. The sudoku-thoughts.

It was fucking GOLD.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
And at the same time, how can you not laugh when he fails? It's a human paradox.

I did laugh (esp. at his reactions) but when people starting calling him and stuff trying to mess him up I started to watch a man lose his soul. Now its kind of like a snuff film, I am terrified to watch but yet I can't look away >.>

Enk

makes good threads.
After becoming the Guy, the Fangame, the Boshy, and maybe Kaizo Mario, Floe's hand and eye coordination is going to be so fucking prime he's going body EVO like a... well... dead Ryu body.

Top Bottom