• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009APQ9QU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Pre-order Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and receive the exclusive bracelet from the series in one of three colors – red, blue or green. The bonus will be available in the product packaging. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

VLR_watch_Amazon_Option2.jpg

Ponn

Banned
PLEASE no. Seriously.

really? Rather Gamestop? I hate store exclusives but rather Amazon with free ship, no money down and no tax.

Been meaning to pick up 999, now I need to decide between 3DS and Vita. I don't get anything from a second screen so will probably go with Vita for trophies.

Noi

really? Rather Gamestop? I hate store exclusives but rather Amazon with free ship, no money down and no tax.

Been meaning to pick up 999, now I need to decide between 3DS and Vita. I don't get anything from a second screen so will probably go with Vita for trophies.

Not everyone gets free shipping from Amazon. :/

Gah, $10 shipping... Dunno if the watch is worth an extra tenner, so I think I'll keep my GS pre-order.

Psi

Hm think I'll just keep my Newegg preorder. They've been having so many nice preorder sales and Amazon has been slacking on everything but digital.

ZeroAKA

Can we pick the color of the bracelet or is it random in the packaging? And would I be missing out on much by not playing the first game?

Very, very nice. The darker tones (as compared to 999's bright red) make it something that I would consider wearing...if it didn't weigh like three pounds. Assuming it's as heavy as the 999 watch anyway. XD Really cool collectible though. Thanks, Aksys!

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Hey wait! You're here! Please tell us Canadians that we're not just hosed on this deal. How can I acquire this watch without having to tunnel shipping or any of that nonsense?

Unfortunately I can't make any comments on anything until we release the official PR >.<

Can we pick the color of the bracelet or is it random in the packaging? And would I be missing out on much by not playing the first game?

I'd honestly play the first game regardless. Neiteio recently had a LTTP thread where he must've fangasmed 50x throughout the game. It must have been very difficult for him to walk the next day his mind was so fucked

ZeroAKA

Play the first game. People that played the JP version recommend it.
I'd honestly play the first game regardless. Neiteio recently had a LTTP thread where he must've fangasmed 50x throughout the game. It must have been very difficult for him to walk the next day his mind was so fucked
Looks like I'll have to dig up my DS then. Thanks for the answers.

Pre-ordered the Vita version off amazon because the 3DS version isn't up yet...

I might actually either switch one for the other or just double-dip at this point, since 999 is on my DS...

Decisions, decisions...

GSR

My day 1 preorder is now that much sweeter. Hope we get to pick the color, though it'll be tough deciding between blue or green.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Amazon: "Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues."

:/

I want a pretty watch. Actually, tbh, I was going to order it from the US originally, but I guess I have to get it when it gets to Canada (probably a week later than the US date knowing how these things go).

MoogPaul

Any difference gameplay wise between the two versions? Do they do anything with the dual screens that the vita can't do?

Top Bottom