• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2005 weekend tournament!

hgplayer1

Is anyone around here still playing NCAA? if so I want to start a tournament on Saturday and have it done by Sunday night. if youre interested post here and Ill create a lobby on Saturday and we'll see how many people we end up with and then Ill create the tournament. hopefully we can get like 6-8 people.

this is XBOX only by the way...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll play even though I wont enjoy it :p

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I'm down, I haven't played NCAA in over a week and I'm ready to give it another try.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea teams without top 15 home field advantage cause I'll be playing with the Cougars :p and thats bad enough.

Matrix

You can use them,but anyway I can be home team ;)

hgplayer1

how about we do this tourney with whatever teams you want? next go round we'll set restrictions based on a lottery? like maybe only teams from one conference? player with fewest point totals from previous tourney picks first?

hgplayer1

ok so right now we have a 6 man tourney. remember that we'll start it on Saturday and try to get all the games done that weekend. if we get done quick enough we could always do one on saturday and one on sunday. try and check here around noon CST on Saturday.

hgplayer1

Guileless said:
I'm still up for playing tomorrow. Just tell me when.

tomorrow? will we all be able to meet in the lobbies tomorrow evening? I was planning on creating the tourney on saturday around noon but if we can all meet up tomorrow evening sometime that would be cool.

Guileless

My bad, I was thinking today was Friday for some reason. I meant Saturday, the day you had mentioned earlier. But I'm easy, just let me know & I'll be there. I finally have some downtime this weekend.

hgplayer1

yup tomorrow around 1 PM Eastern time, 10 AM Pacific Time.

post here when youre ready to log in and drop your gamertag since Im not sure I have everyones.

Ramirez

Ugh,sorry guys,weather knocked some trees down early this mornin so I wasn't able to get to my bros house til now =(

Matrix

My internet service was down till just now.....wtf is with my luck lately :|

Guileless

Y'all missed out on a couple of trips to the woodshed courtesy of the Ole Miss Rebels.

Top Bottom