• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 10 Most Realistic Games Ever Next-Gen Graphics Upcoming 2017 And Beyond

mocoworm

Came across this on YouTube. Some of these look insanely good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xBpGE1r5YU

In this video we take a look at The 10 Most Realistic Games Ever Next-Gen Graphics Upcoming 2017 And beyond (PC_PS4 PRO_XBOX ONE)..
Gameplay & Trailers Full HD 1080p-60FPS

----------------------------------------------------------
10 Most Realistic Games Ever Next-Gen Graphics Upcoming 2017 List
-----------------------------------------------------------

#-00:01- The Works Of Mercy

#-03:04-War Of Rights

#-05:21-Mordhau

#-08:04-Star Citizen

#-10:17-Project Wight

#-12:09-Escape From Tarkov

#-14:42-Days Gone

#-17:36-Outlast 2

#-20:50-Identity

#-22:57-Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

Renekton

Thanks! I was going to ask what games will push PC hardware this year.

The first video is killing me, a game in Europe but the customer rep is American.

Second video looks PS360 gen at best

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
cc5ONqB.jpg

Most realistic

zingrook

Neo Member
I'm pretty sure the customer service woman in The Works of Mercy is the same as VT from the Cowboy Bebop episode "Heavy Metal Queen".

Tyaren

Seems like a random list by a random Youtuber. There are several games in there that aren't graphically impressive at all by today's standards. They actually look pretty dated.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Who the hell has a washing machine in their kitchen? Realism shattered.

EDIT: War of Rights is not very impressive visually...?

EDIT 2: The same goes for the rest of them, except the first one (which doesn't seem like much of a game?), Star Citizen, and the Horizon clone (but that doesn't look better than Horizon IMO).

jet1911

Escape from Tarkov looks goooooooooood. Stil not convinced that the final game will look/play like that though.

Irobot82

Smh. The kitchen is for cooking and doing the dishes, washing clothes should be done in some other room. Glad you and your nonsense customs are leaving the EU.

Kidding. Sorry. Sad to see you go. :(

I live in America. It's pretty common here too.

BigEmil

And God of War, and Detriot, and a bunch of other stuff. Many upcoming lowly console games look better than much of this nonsense list.
When you consider old 2013 small premade consoles visuals still holds up to 2017 and beyond games it's very impressive

Bahorel

Smh. The kitchen is for cooking and doing the dishes, washing clothes should be done in some other room. Glad you and your nonsense customs are leaving the EU.

American here, my apartment has a closet door in the kitchen like a second pantry with the washer and dryer inside.

Caffeine

most of them look like shit.

star citizen, escape from tarkov, and outlast 2 were the only impressive ones imo the others just look like tech demos with major flaws. most of these are not even coming 2017.

Escape from Tarkov looks goooooooooood. Stil not convinced that the final game will look/play like that though.

Why are you not convinced? It plays exactly like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwETB-IaMs

and good lord, look at that interface, depth, systems. Fully taking advantage of the endless options mouse and keyboard alow in gamedesign, not held back by a necesity of being playable on controllers. Thank god for that

Some insucurity up in this thread.

It's kind of a shit list unless I'm missing some context, but it has Days Gone on it so it's not ignoring the PS4 as some seem to think.

Why are you not convinced? It plays exactly like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwETB-IaMs

and good lord, look at that interface, depth, systems. Fully taking advantage of the endless options mouse and keyboard alow in gamedesign, not held back by a necesity of being playable on controllers. Thank god for that

Do you ever post in here without mentioning controllers sucking or consoles sucking? The schtick is getting old.

NewDust

FWIW... Mine is in the kitchen too, Netherlands... But perhaps having a 1 room apartment is cheating it.

Tumle

Do you ever post in here without mentioning controllers sucking or consoles sucking? The schtick is getting old.
What are you talking about? The more complex the controls can be the better the game!

I mean if I'm not asked to use every single button on my keyboard, why even play?
/s

I haven't paid any attention to Star Citizen aside from knowing it has space ships and costs a trillion dollars but damn, that looks pretty good.

Works of Mercy looks great at times but when the player goes over to the kitchen counter it shattered the illusion as everything looks too clean and shiny rather than a place where an actual human would live.

Gestault

I know the scope is totally different, but does anyone who's played both have a sense of how Everspace compares to Star Citizen?

Everspace (especially the current version) looks pretty snazzy.

Top Bottom