• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Duxxy3

Nothing changed but the change...

So nothing has changed (he's not going anywhere) but the change (as in money).

Woo Butler signed long term!

I hope

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

I hope

There are too many possibilities it could mean. Might just mean a deal has been set and now it's our turn to counter. Either way pats still have all the leverage.

Pepiope

I hope
Nothing changed (he's still playing football) but the change (he's going to New Orleans).

Times were so much simpler when we didn't know who Malcolm Butler was and Trump was just some funny baffoon who says "YA FIRED" on the television screen

Bread

Banned
can't wait for the tweets telling us that malcolm hero has signed a 4 year extension with our puts
*folds arms and smiles

Cleve "Hero" Joshua Cribbs retiring a Brown.

I'll never forget when he took us to
A Super in Madden and we won. Man that was dope :")
UNINTERRUPTED‏Verified account @uninterrupted

"I'm grateful to officially retire a Cleveland Brown. Thank you, Cleveland." — @ JoshCribbs16 pic.twitter.com/vLZ9DLSLCA

Cleveland Browns‏Verified account @Browns

“That experience, the [Browns] fan base, I wouldn't trade it for the world." @ JoshCribbs16 retires from the @ NFL » http://brow.nz/2ndZuBk
C7ixFyPVQAA5IsD.jpg

bionic77

No respect from Belichick for a legend.
Trumpers don't give a fuck.

Changing gears to more important shit. The Switch has a best friend option. Should I make all GAFers my best friend or limit it to just one person? I really don't know the correct usage of such an awesome power.

Also, Hindl is the only person who has played more Zelda than me. FMT just got it this week but he has a long ass way to go!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Changing gears to more important shit. The Switch has a best friend option. Should I make all GAFers my best friend or limit it to just one person? I really don't know the correct usage of such an awesome power.

Also, Hindl is the only person who has played more Zelda than me. FMT just got it this week but he has a long ass way to go!

#nextgen

Malalaw

Stayed up till 6 AM shrine hunting on Zelda. Maxed out my stamina. Shit is too addicting, I am now at 82 shrines and I was at a little over 60 when I had started yesterday. I will say that it was the best way to spend my day off though. No regrets!

Pick me pls. I'm your boy

bionic77

Stayed up till 6 AM shrine hunting on Zelda. Maxed out my stamina. Shit is too addicting, I am now at 82 shrines and I was at a little over 60 when I had started yesterday. I will say that it was the best way to spend my day off though. No regrets!
Dayyum!

I think I only have 50 shrines and 2 dungeons. I can finish the last two dungeons but I am putting it off because I just love exploring.

Going to be so fucking sad when this game is done.

Blazing Saddles is up on Netflix apparently. You ignorant sluts that have never seen it go watch it ASAP!

Greg

I'm drinking the blackest cup of coffee right now before my workout
new season of RL starts in less than an hour
new episode of Survivor tonight

#ItIsLitFamily

Malalaw

Dayyum!

I think I only have 50 shrines and 2 dungeons. I can finish the last two dungeons but I am putting it off because I just love exploring.

Going to be so fucking sad when this game is done.

Blazing Saddles is up on Netflix apparently. You ignorant sluts that have never seen it go watch it ASAP!

I'd finish the dungeons. Depending on which 2 dungeons are left the abilities you learn after completing do come in hand for exploration. Especially the
Rito gliding
one.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm drinking the blackest cup of coffee right now before my workout
new season of RL starts in less than an hour
new episode of Survivor tonight

#ItIsLitFamily

I should do that it's so much cheaper and the same damn thing as pre workout or 5 hour energies, but black coffee is just so fucking bitter. I like mio energy. It's quick and cheap.

Greg

I should do that it's so much cheaper and the same damn thing as pre workout or 5 hour energies, but black coffee is just so fucking bitter. I like mio energy. It's quick and cheap.
I don't trust pre-workout shit... I like having a heart that pumps normally

I drink the same amount coffee regardless, so I just stagger a cup on lift days

cdyhybrid

You take too much after your boy Tammy to handle black coffee. It's only for refined gentlemen of class and prestige and integrity.

Last year's QBs were junk too and 2 stupid franchises traded up

Goff was hyped as the next Rodgers all year, and Wentz jumped up after his pro day IIRC. I'm not saying they are good QBs, I'm measuring based on hype leading up to the draft.

This year feels more like the year EJ Manuel was the first QB taken. Nobody was hyped for him but eventually someone reached.

Goff was hyped as the next Rodgers all year, and Wentz jumped up after his pro day IIRC. I'm not saying they are good QBs, I'm measuring based on hype leading up to the draft.

This year feels more like the year EJ Manuel was the first QB taken. Nobody was hyped for him but eventually someone reached.

Most people had Goff going 7 (to the niners) at the earliest (prior to trade ups of course) When most mocks have QBs going outside even the top 5 it's junk

squicken

The weak qb comments I feel like should be taking with a grain of salt. Because every year the same thing is said if the class dosent have that one certain guy. It was said last year, and the year before.

Also the next qb class always gets hyped around this time, but when the guys comes out it ends up being a weak class.

Remember last year during the national championship game? How many of you were saying Watson is the truth, tank for him next season, that class will be better!

I think the way the 2013 class ended up is a good example of there sometimes not being any good QBs in a draft class. Not that it applies to this year. But I think by last year we knew Wentz and Goof were the top 2 and this year we still don't know after Garrett

I think the way the 2013 class ended up is a good example of there sometimes not being any good QBs in a draft class. Not that it applies to this year. But I think by last year we knew Wentz and Goof were the top 2 and this year we still don't know after Garrett
yeah that 2013 year their really wasn't anyone. I think this is kind of like the 2014 draft with Clowney at the top and a bunch of qbs with no consensus Bortles/Teddy/Manziel/Carr/jimmy... a lot of different options, and everyone will have their own personal preference

Top Bottom