• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

There's the new OT. Hi guys.

ibaPiheliC4UR.gif

What the hell is this? :lol

Homeboyd

Top 5 in that last OT. Going to have to calm myself down a bit in this thread.

Though E3 will make it tough. Ghal better have OT 5 ready to be posted in an open window by June 4. Even if we're 10k away.

Crucio

New thread already! I'm baffled.

Well I hope this weekly isn't too much. With Diablo 3 on the horizon and all.

I just saw "Dark Shadows" in theatres. Always good fun with Depp. Apparently it does some damage to old TV fans though. I wouldn't know. Good movie overall.
Anyone else seen it?

Fuchsdh

New thread already! I'm baffled.

Well I hope this weekly isn't too much. With Diablo 3 on the horizon and all.

I just saw "Dark Shadows" in theatres. Always good fun with Depp. Apparently it does some damage to old TV fans though. I wouldn't know. Good movie overall.
Anyone else seen it?

I'm progressively developing a serious allergy to anything done by Burton in general. "Frankenweenie" would probably cause my throat to close and finish me off to spare me from that movie.

I don't exactly blame him for doing the same damn types of movies over and over; the only one I particularly liked was "Big Fish" and every Tim Burton fan I've met hates that movie with a passion. He's like the dreary, claymation doll version of Thomas Kinkaide.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Since tashi has me on ignore, I can say whatever I want without upsetting him!

I'm sure he's just messing with me though.

Ramirez

So, I went with the Nook Tablet for my wife's Mothers Day present, it's a nice little piece of tech. Not as cool as an IPad, but for half the price, it's good.

senador

Banned
So, I went with the Nook Tablet for my wife's Mothers Day present, it's a nice little piece of tech. Not as cool as an IPad, but for half the price, it's good.

Nice dude. I think they have their different uses too. Nook seems much better for reading books due to its size.

Fracas

#fuckonami
The Nook's a nice tablet. A friend of mine has one that I messed around with, it seemed pretty good. I've been interested in getting one for myself.

Ramirez

Nice dude. I think they have their different uses too. Nook seems much better for reading books due to its size.

Yea, I could see that being the case.

Does anyone know if reloadable credit cards work for purchasing items on there? We don't have a credit card...

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Someone just contacted me with an offer of fresh photographs from the filming set of Forward Unto Dawn.

Wonder if there'd be any interest? ;)

Look what happens when Hydranockz is up at 5 in the morning because he thought he heard some noises from downstairs. He makes himself a new avatar of course! Must remember to tell mother to turn off the tv before she goes to sleep in the future so as to not confuse me again.

edit: Tell them they have the wrong site dani :p Tell them you're Forward Up Down or something.

feel

Frank and Kylej drama got here fast, get a room already. Or do a buddy cop youtube show.

Someone just contacted me with an offer of fresh photographs from the filming set of Forward Unto Dawn.

Wonder if there'd be any interest? ;)
No thanks. Noooope. No. Do not want.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For me it's always: "I wonder how many people are banned already."

I'll be honest, first thing I do in a thread like that is ctrl+f+banned

People get so passionate about that stuff. Shame to see Timedog and Devo get banned though.

FyreWulff

I'll be honest, first thing I do in a thread like that is ctrl+f+banned

People get so passionate about that stuff. Shame to see Timedog and Devo get banned though.

Thread's not even about the OP, it was just a bunch of people jumping in to get digs at Devo now that they were safe from actually having to form a cohesive argument.

Look what happens when Hydranockz is up at 5 in the morning because he thought he heard some noises from downstairs. He makes himself a new avatar of course! Must remember to tell mother to turn off the tv before she goes to sleep in the future so as to not confuse me again.

edit: Tell them they have the wrong site dani :p Tell them you're Forward Up Down or something.

Fjord Unto Down

edit: Also Donald Duck Dunn died. :(

Fracas

#fuckonami
Thread's not even about the OP, it was just a bunch of people jumping in to get digs at Devo now that they were safe from actually having to form a cohesive argument.

Even though Devo is often abrasive with topics like those, (is that even actually bad? she's just passionate) she was definitely right most of the time.

Fjord Unto Down

:lol

Also, there's a difference between being right or passionate and communicating things in a civil manner :p

To keep a more Halo oriented discussion, what kind of OST would you guys want/expect from 343? The 2nd disc in Halo 2's OST had some gems. Listening to that Incubus 'movement' all at once was pretty cool. I really can't wait to hear more from 4 though.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Damn you with the spoilers plywood, damn you!!!!

In case you think they were from tonights episode, they aren't.

I just realized all those halo 4 gifs have blues killing reds, 343 is biased?

No, but I know they are from season 2, since I've only seen season 1.

zap

This thread moves way too fast.

Minecraft is the first game in ages to pull me away from Halo... So addicting.

This pro vs btb all star stream is pretty cool.

I would have said BTB all stars dont stand a chance but they are doing pretty well.

Top Bottom