• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover Game Between Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco Announced! (3DS, No Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
best be a dope RPG with characters from all those companies franchises, with separate story lines all coming together mid game to make your final party for the last half. It better be!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
With petri dishes I actually wondered if they're gonna pull a amalgamated version of characters.

Like Megaman + Pac-Man + Sonic = some weird yellow-faced, spikey freak in armor
Like Rathalos + Greymon + some random Panzer Dragoon dragon = huge epic three-headed dragon
Like Ryu + Kazuya + Akira = the most boring martial artist ever

MisterHero

With petri dishes I actually wondered if they're gonna pull a amalgamated version of characters.

Like Megaman + Pac-Man + Sonic = some weird yellow-faced, spikey freak in armor
Like Rathalos + Greymon + some random Panzer Dragoon dragon = huge epic three-headed dragon
Like Ryu + Kazuya + Akira = the most boring martial artist ever
Replace Kazuya with Mitsurugi

Classic martial artist PLUS waitforit PLUS A SAMURAI SWORD

duckroll

Or does it? I doubt Monolithsoft will ever work for Bandai Namco again. Bandai Namco sold the rest of their share of the company to Nintendo, so they don't have anything invested in Monolithsoft anymore. When they sold them to begin with, Bandai Namco said they kept stock in them so they could work with them in the future. Now, they don't have any stake in Monolithsoft, so there's no reason for them to work with them, if Nintendo would even let them.

That makes no sense. Companies work with developers whom they have no stake in all the time. There is plenty of reason for Bandai Namco to continue working with Monolithsoft - the EF team.

B.K.

That makes no sense. Companies work with developers whom they have no stake in all the time. There is plenty of reason for Bandai Namco to continue working with Monolithsoft - the EF team.

But when was the last time Nintendo let one of their studios work with another company?

Yazan

Blue blur, blue bomber, blue...?

Cap?

klonoa1.jpg

Rhod

03/27 Go

or more likely a play on japanese homonyms, and I'm just enjoying messing around with Japanese here but there are already some entertaining leads...

0 - zero / maru / rei
3 - san / mi

Zero-san! That's capcom taken care of

2 - ni / fu / futa
7 - nana / shichi / na

ni-na! There's Tekken's Nina so that's Namco! :D

6 - roku / muu / mutsu
0 - zero / maru / rei

but sixty can also be read as 'muso' which seems terribly coincidental, yet no koei.... but ban-nam do some musou games...

So my verdict: Rockman Tekken Musou. :/

I should say, I'm not suggesting there is anything in it, but it's fun to look for such leads.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
All three of those companies are responsible for major fighting game franchises.

Just putting that out there.

duckroll

All three of those companies are responsible for major fighting game franchises.

All three of those companies are responsible for major 4-player portable action games where players fight giant bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom