• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Giant Bomb Quick Look Thread 2

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I remember the reveal of the new SSX turning a ton of people off, I actually haven't kept up with it at all since then. That QL made it look really fun, definitely watching this one now.

sixghost

Sorry I was in a hurry, My Kid woke up with a cough.

We can always get a mod to change it.

How about a thread title vote and a Top 10 GAF quick looks so far to go in the op? and maybe other suggestions for the OP, and I can edit now.

Not that it matters too much, the thread is always just for the next new quick look.

At the very least we should link to some of those Best of Quicklook videos, as they are great.

Matt

As long as we're on the topic of GB Quick Looks in the GB Quick Looks topic, i want to air a slight grievance. I love using to GB Roku app, but the catalog available on it only goes back so far. And change of that changing in the future?

There's enough recommendable Quick Looks for a top 15-20, in my opinion at least. Also, a vote for "Popular Video Game Website Quick Look Thread" for the title change or something of the like is mandatory, if we are continuing with my opinions.

Jintor

This is really reminding me how much I liked Trenche- Iron Brigade.

That shit better be coming to PC. I'll buy it again.

What's this "Giant Bomb Quick Look" about? I've never heard of it. I was searching for "Popular Gaming Website Quick Look Thread 2" and couldn't find it. I guess I'll give this one a shot. I hope it's good.

Balehead

The guy playing SSX did a great job with the QL. Game looks pretty amazing.

Mike hasn't done a QL in ages, does he even work there anymore? Him, Dave, Vinny and Drew produce amazing videos.

SSX looks great. Must say I hate the UI though, way too much shit and way too big, could scale it down a bit and it would still be as useful.

sixghost

I wonder if anyone will ever get snow deformation from snowboards/skis to look realistic. Even in that SSX quicklook it just looks like the snowboard disappears into the snow.

I wonder if anyone will ever get snow deformation from snowboards/skis to look realistic. Even in that SSX quicklook it just looks like the snowboard disappears into the snow.

I asked one of the developers about that at a preview event, I can't remember his exact words but it was along the lines of, "It's really hard to get right."

Good game though, handles really well. The avalanche levels are very hard though.

Top Bottom