• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore |OT| Launch Party (2012-still going)

Ravidrath

Robo-Fortune is live on Steam now!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/245173/

Also confirmed to be up on US PS3 PSN!

To find her:

New > Add-ons > More > Scroll to bottom

We can probably get a lobby going when I get home.

There are lobbies in this verison, right?

Lobbies aren't in the PS4 version yet.

We could've gotten them in, but wouldn't have had time to get them into the PS3 version. So it would've been only partially cross-play.

So we decided to leave them out of PS4 for now, and we'll patch them into the PS4, PS Vita and PS3 versions simultaneously when they're all ready.

Not out in Europe yet? I mean no big loss and all because PC version. Still I'll buy day one it hits Europe for Vita. Kinda want to try out the voiced story mode if anything
and give more money to Skullgirls.

Robo-Fortune is pretty great.

When is the Robo-Fortune trailer releasing? Interested to see how she turned out.

Tried her out the other day while playing Puruzi........so much effing potential.

She has something similar to Dr.Dooms hidden missiles.

Also she potentialy has the best color alts in the whole game.

Samus Aran
Phantasy Star Online pink adroid girl.
and plenty more.

co1onel

I've had the game forever on steam but I never really go into it. I think I'll pick it up on vita so I can play with that sexy vita dpad. Im glad it has crossplay.

Mesoian

Alright, I'll be up in 5. Adding funds to the playstation wallet can be like pulling teeth sometimes.

PSN: Mesoian

Mesoian

WHOA LAG! Geeze...

Edit, Okay that last one was okay. I was about to say, I've never seen lag that bad in this game!

How do you quick assign teams again?

Genryu

Banned
Damn, I'm not going to be home for another 6 and a half hours, I really want to try Robo-Fortune out.

Although I've still been hooked on Beowulf since day one.

That silly ass thing. Thanks.

Edit: Is anyone else getting nothing but people either dropping or timing out?

Fight meeeeee and no I'm not getting anyone because I'm only trying to play GAFfers ahhhhhhh.

Edit : lol I found your room and disconnected by accident. GG me.

pizzacat

Banned
Hmm I think I just found something weird.

Why can't bands mp beat extend connect after throw for certain characters, just noticed this against an eliza

Mesoian

So the game doesn't quit out if the character select timer hits 0. Which is problem for me as my pad doesn't have a touch screen button on it.

shaowebb

Okay wow...definitely going to use Robo Fortune from now on. Peacock has officially been replaced for me. Think I might run Valentine/Robo Fortune/Peacock for a bit though. Hoping Fukua works with this team somehow. Id like to put her in there with Robo and Val just because I like the movesets a lot.

Definitely needing to catch up on this game now that its ready.

Okay wow...definitely going to use Robo Fortune from now on. Peacock has officially been replaced for me. Think I might run Valentine/Robo Fortune/Peacock for a bit though. Hoping Fukua works with this team somehow. Id like to put her in there with Robo and Val just because I like the movesets a lot.

Yeah no, RoboFortune might be the most fun DLC character released up until this point. Thoroughly impressed with her.

someone play me. Im on PS3 so if you're on PS4 Im going to have to create a public room because straight invites dont work.

RoboFortune's laser assists feel like they go with anyone tbh so I imagine she could work with Fukua altho I'm not sure on the synergy of Fukua assisting Robo

I really like Robo myself but have no idea what to do for her bnbs

Luigi87

Waaaait a minute, what?

So it removes a long-established button because, why?

Sony replaced the classic Select button with the Share button, for taking screenshots/videos and uploading them on the fly.

Anywho I suck at this game, lol
Just going through some story modes, they're fun treats. Peacock in the epilogue of Beowulf's story cracked me up.

What triggers load neutral state during the character trials? Can't figure out a consistent way to get it to trigger.

Also wish pressing select did load state like it did in other games.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Patching the game right now because the party never ends.
BB6KmGR.jpg
Also im guessing robo is out.

Friends: does this game support cross-save? I am definitely getting this on Vita, but was considering trying it out on PS4. Do they share the same trophies and stuff?

Because once the Vita comes out, I'll never play it on my PS4 again.

prwxv3

Is valentines second trial bugged? I cant get flue shot to work. I only get the cross. it works out of the trial.

Top Bottom