• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy |OT| N.Teresting and N.Tertaining N.Fographics With-N

Last boss in crash 2 is surprisingly easy. Very anticlimactic but great game nonetheless. Just started crash 3 and I like it so far but these gimmicky race and underwater levels are it's weaker points

Karppuuna

This is really hard game, i have played 1&2. It's so frustrating to star the whole level again, when you run out of lives. Controls are not so great and 30fps makes it even harder. This is not a game for me, too frustrating.
It would be good if they make a easy mode, where you don't need to start the level from beginning.

This is really hard game, i have played 1&2. It's so frustrating to star the whole level again, when you run out of lives. Controls are not so great and 30fps makes it even harder. This is not a game for me, too frustrating.
It would be good if they make a easy mode, where you don't need to start the level from beginning.

I could understand saying crash 1 is hard cause it definitely is, not impossible but hard. Crash 2 and 3 are honestly really easy, at least the base game just getting the purple crystals for the main story. Try going for death routes and all the optional content and it gets pretty challenging

Gangxxter

I am finally able to play this (I only have a gaming PC). I have been waiting to play this since the announcement at E3 2016. I love it, it's so fucking amazing.
Just beat the Road To Nowhere and this level is so incredible satisfying with the tight controls and physics. I can't understand why so many people have a problem with the controls/physics. For me, they are spot on and I can beat most of the levels (so far) fast b/c of muscle memory from the PS1 games.

bosnianpie

Great to see that the game is selling well on the other platforms aswell. There's obviously real thirst for Crash and I hope VV has a plan to bring the series into the future. It will certainly not be easy to meet all the expectations fans have.

Gangxxter

I am currently collecting all gold relics in Crash 1 and boy, the relic in The Lost City was brutal! And this is not even the hardest level in the game, I am scared of what lies ahead of me...

Andyliini

I am currently collecting all gold relics in Crash 1 and boy, the relic in The Lost City was brutal! And this is not even the hardest level in the game, I am scared of what lies ahead of me...

Just wait until you reach The High Road. I literally raged with that.

Gangxxter

Fuck yeah, I have the Relic in Sunset Vista now. Damn this was brutal! I am still shaking. But so satisfying. Immediately got the Platinum Relic, hell yeah!

Just wait until you reach The High Road. I literally raged with that.
I am actually looking forward to it. Road To Nowhere and The High Road are probably my favorite levels in Crash 1.

Night.Ninja

Banned
I got this on pc wanted to get it on Xbox but after playing it I don’t think it’s worth it especially after playing the originals on PS1 all those year ago, I’ll probably get Nier instead.

Gangxxter

Okay seriously, FUCK Fumbling In The Dark! I have playe this damn level for nearly two hours now until I got my gold Relic... Luckily I immediately got Gold. Definitely the hardest Relic run so far.

Top Bottom