• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| The Darhkest Timeline

ZeroX03

Banned
"You'll use your best judgement"
"HA HA HA HA HA DOES HE KNOW US"

Everyone is quipping this season. Like I said, it's best when they write it as a Saturday morning comedy cartoon.

Haha, this show got so much better when they stopped playing it super serious.

I've always enjoyed movies like it. Edge of Tomorrow, Triangle, Mine Games, etc. Time Loop movies are so fun.

Rip's team of Noob aren't fighters...... Good job in training them, Rip!

Yeah the Time Loop/ "Groundhog Day" gimmick is always fun.

ZeroX03

Banned
The Legends just admit they're going to screw their way up to the top.

Mick the new co-captain!

Nice. Only took Stein two years to apologize for date raping Jax.

The Legends just admit they're going to screw their way up to the top.

The best way 👌

Rip.... Just say it bruh. You would rather have the Legends instead of your agents who probably don't know how to fight and aren't metahumans. Your team cannot handle what's coming. In the words of Bruce Wayne:

Something Darhker.

Fun premiere.

Deadly

What was the name of the evil that was coming? Mollusk? Are they even going to address that this future Rip is a total dick when he basically was saying Sara was doing a great job?

Disappointed they brought back Nate's armor that thing is so ugly.

ZeroX03

Banned
What was the name of the evil that was coming? Mollusk? Are they even going to address that this future Rip is a total dick when he basically was saying Sara was doing a great job?

Disappointed they brought back Nate's armor that thing is so ugly.

Mollus, I believe. Based on what little we know he seems to be
some supernatural/magic entity as he's involved in reviving Darhk and bringing Grodd and Kuwase together. Not sure why they don't just use Neron

It's been five years for Rip. Also between the three shows so far we've seen that they're desperately trying to course correct everyone on the right path even if it's not that logical.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This show became great when it decided to just lean into the fact that all of its heroes are terrible at their jobs.

What was the name of the evil that was coming? Mollusk?

Mallus. It doesn't seem to reference anything from DC comics. It's The name of an ancient Greek city located somewhere in modern day Turkey.

This show became great when it decided to just lean into the fact that all of its heroes are terrible at their jobs.

So - current Team Competency rankings -

1 - Team Arrow
2 - Supergirl and the DEO
3- Team Flash
4 - The Legends

With various villain teams, government agencies, and local police departments filling in between Team Supergirl and the Legends

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Not really feeling this time bureau being around in our current time . They should still be in the far future with the kind of tech they have. Seems super weird to be in 2017 with 2017 humans experiencing crazy high levels of tech and no one batting an eye.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Fun premiere. They've cranked the comedy up another notch and I'm digging that. Amaya is maybe evil now? That was a ominous way to end the episode.

MartyStu

Not really feeling this time bureau being around in our current time . They should still be in the far future with the kind of tech they have. Seems super weird to be in 2017 with 2017 humans experiencing crazy high levels of tech and no one batting an eye.

I actually really like it.

A different spin to a well-worn premise.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I feel like the OT title should already be changed to:

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| Sometimes we screw things up for the better.

It is a good motto. I like that they're just leaning into them being screwups. Rip tolerates them cause they're a trump card. and the whole team just wants to go on adventures.

This show has really grown on me, it needs its tone and embraces the silliness.

Sarah couldn't call up Oliver or her dad for a better job though?

Mick is dumb, but he should know to stay strapped up. His gun isn't the only thing that burns.

CW stays getting Spartacus alumni to pop up in their shows.

I'm convinced Stein's wife has a man on the side and doesn't really mind when he goes on his time travel adventures.

Rvaan

Banned
Good premiere. I'm all for Sara being the only member of this team that can consistently keeping getting it in.

Also I don't know why but when Lily showed up preggers I instantly thought that Jax was the dad.

Top Bottom