• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

bengraven

This guy is only bitching because he ****ing sucks.

TMNT, Karate Kid and Jekyll and Hyde sucked ass. Roger Rabbit was terrible, but I kind of dug it. Castlevania 2 was great, though.

Seriously, the kid needs skills.

bengraven said:

TMNT, Karate Kid and Jekyll and Hyde sucked ass. Roger Rabbit was terrible, but I kind of dug it. Castlevania 2 was great, though.

No amount of skills could get you through the thing he showed with the gem in C2. The only way I and anyone who I knew that played the damn thing could get through that bit was with either Nintendo Power or some other strategy guide. I also recall a similar situation with a lowering lake, or something, where there was simply no indication of what to do.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Is there any way of us requesting reviews? I'd like to see him rip apart Bubble Bobble and make demi cry. :p

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
bengraven said:

You totally need skills to know that in order to get past a dead end, you need to crouch in the corner with a red crystal in your hand, and wait for a tornado to whisk you away. Yea, okay.

Mrbob

1up should hire this guy. This is more entertaining than broken pixels. Of course then he couldn't be as batshit insane though. Hilarious.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Does he have a site, or does he just continually post on youtube?

thetrin

demi said:
Just YouTube it looks like, I suscribed to him

That`s a shame, he could really benefit from a site. He`s like a really nerdy Seanbaby.

Christopher

anyone find this awkward...obviously he is older than 20 who does this shit meaning his awkward language and what not.

When I saw the part of tmnt where hes trying to get the pizza, I had a flashback. I spent almost an hour trying to get that damn thing, with similar results. Like a nightmare come back.:lol

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
TMNT is a good game, but man, it is so hard. That's what makes it bad. It's just so unfair that you get pissed. But it's fun to me.

When I was a kid, I only got up to the van level. About a year ago, I emulated it with cheat codes. Holy shit, I would've never beat it when I was a kid. Damned if I could beat it now without cheat codes. What an incredibly difficult game.

Ranger X

He made some points in Castlevania2 but a couple were really retarded.
I didn't look at the rest of the video because even when i was young i thought those games sucked so i suppose i'm aware of what he is talking about.

TMNT 3 is the best TMNT game ever made IMO.

TMNT has got to be the worst of the series. I can't remember much other than the annoying water levels and the sewers. I only played the first one cuz of the ninja turtles. If the game had starred a fat plumber, I would have seen through it and would have shot it for the crap it was. Not even Mario's face could have made people think it was a good game. Turtle power, baby.

medrew

You can ****ing walk over that jump. Jesus Christ, that was always the worst part of the game for me. I never minded anything else in it, apart from that ****ing jump. -_-

jjasper said:
The TMNT one is awesome. Just wondering has anyone ever actually beaten the game?

I'm pretty sure we did when we were younger. He didn't really have much else to do. NTSC NES in a country where games weren't available = having to make do with the games you had. TMNT, Zelda, Goonies II and that olympic game with the mat were ****ing great ways to kill time.

DMczaf

45_1.JPG

:lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Christopher said:
anyone find this awkward...obviously he is older than 20 who does this shit meaning his awkward language and what not.
what are you trying to say exactly?

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
I was such a turtle fanatic that I actually beat the first game. Once you learn the game like a finely crafted piece of silicon chip then it gets easier but yeah the mechanics blowed but there were glitches around all of them. Shredder was easy if you saved up all your wave projectiles. I vote he does demon sword next or rcr.

Mason

:lol

I only watched the TMNT one because I remember playing that game a ton as a kid. I can't believe I never realized how much that game sucked, lol.

Got annoying when he kept saying "****" all the time toward the end, though.

bengraven

demi said:
ROFL, skills, ok dude

The dude is accurate in all his statements

i kind of dug it

ROFL

I respect you more when you're not saying "ROFL", demi.

But yeah, the more I think about it, maybe I just trained myself to get over bad controls and make them work for me. Which involves a little skill.

demi

You can't sway me with your talk of fake respect, I am the most skillful gamer here, I have played more BAD games than you EVER will, and Angry Nintendo Nerd is correct on all fronts - no IFs ANDs or BUTs about it

thetrin

Error2k4 said:
what are you trying to say exactly?

I can`t figure out what he`s saying either. It`s ****ing cryptic.

Treo360

TheTrin said:
I can`t figure out what he`s saying either. It`s ****ing cryptic.

I see, I have awoken and have yet to find an answer to thismost perplexing riddle.

Sigh, back to bed I go.

Top Bottom