• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friggz

saw a few reports that judge has been getting cortizone shots in his shoulder. Which kind of lines up with the ice treatment hes been getting after every game also. Which could also explain why his exit velo is down considerably. WOnder how hurt he is and its just not making it out to the media. Either way, i think its time to move him down in the lineup a bit.

Beckx

If the Mets were smart, they'd hit the Cards up about Tebow. Who knows the haul they could get from them to have Timmy available every year for Christian Pride night?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
With a paid subscription, they have a live feed of Andruw Jones dingers to jerk off to.
subscribed.
giphy.gif

Beckx

Dodgers GAF seems like good people though

Hanshin Tigers thinking of letting Fujinami come to the US to play in hopes he can rediscover himself. Maybe some kind of training because that doesn't sound like they want to post him or something like that.
https://twitter.com/JCoskrey/status/899854482204270593

I can't believe they are saying this in a serious way. Fujinami is in a bad way right now. Stuff is still there, but his control is so bad it makes you wonder if he's basically done.

----------------

speaking of NPB, Pacific League TV now has an English language help page for sign ups.

http://tv.pacificleague.jp/page/pc/help-en/

Tall4Life

When DodgersGAF sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing sf2fanatic. They’re bringing HarryDemeanor and Ninja Scooter. They’re scum. And some, I assume, are good people.

BFIB

I'm not sure who the worst MLB-GAF group is, but I feel that myself, LGY, and Carpe have brought the Matheny's up to almost respectable levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom