• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

ShinMaruku

Sega allowed:
tumblr_ojwy9p3THJ1t5k8i7o1_540.gif

Sega aight

pizzacat

Banned
Fight of gods doesn't have lame ass marvel characters and I didn't have to pretend to like them because all of them are top tier somehow

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I'm sure marvel had nothing to do with that 👁

Sayad

Fight of gods doesn't have lame ass marvel characters and I didn't have to pretend to like them because all of them are top tier somehow

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I'm sure marvel had nothing to do with that 👁
Meanwhile Ryu is shit tier even in his own game. :3

"In an uneasy alliance, Jesus sides with Satan when confronted with the impending threat of science eradicating all Abrahamic religions. Meanwhile, Iron man sides with the Mad Titan Thanos in his quest for supremacy against faith.

Which side will you choose?"
Meanwhile Ryu is shit tier even in his own game. :3
And Chun-Li. Less than Ryu but still.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Plot twist is half way through Thor teams up with Jesus as Iron Man eventually starts to lose his shit and believes all godly things should be removed for the better of the world

This is some A+ tier shit fan fiction

explanation needed

dude banned me from the gaf mvci discord because i complained that someone was spamming, which he was

I was specifically called out for "name-calling" because apparently mvci players on gaf have that thin of a skin.

because i used the word "idiot" when talking to a spammer

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
turns out intelliheath is a huge bitch

dude banned me from the gaf mvci discord because i complained that someone was spamming, which he was

I was specifically called out for "name-calling" because apparently mvci players on gaf have that thin of a skin.

Please don't spread the misinformation around becuase you are clearly upset that you got kicked out of discord. I must emphasize that you aren't even banned from the discord. I asked you to not name-calling other people and being respectful to other people. You just got riled up and said, "FUCK YOU" to me for no reason. I was trying to defuse the issues, and the people who used @here got their warning too.

Please don't spread the misinformation around becuase you are clearly upset that you got kicked out of discord. I must emphasize that you aren't even banned from the discord. I asked you to not name-calling other people and being respectful to other people. You just got riled up and said, "FUCK YOU" to me for no reason. I was trying to defuse the issues, and the people who used @here got their warning too.

i said fuck you for a reason but otherwise i apologize

Edit: Can't make up your mind about how you want to edit that post above?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
i said fuck you for a reason but otherwise i apologize

Edit: Can't make up your mind about how you want to edit that post above?

Well, I felt that screencap is totally unnecessary at the end so I removed it. I accepted your apology, and I will have you know that @here and @everyone are disabled now. Feel free to come back when you feel like to.

I'm guessing you don't know that Intelliheath being Mr. Police Officer is why the Smash Discord died.

Top Bottom