• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Numb

So, how has everyone's day been??

Watching an old nazi movie and found Pewdiepie's cousin

o0rSc.png

Mizerman

The show is god-tier.

Is good. I'm saving most of it for my sick days, but the eps that I watched were good.

I'll check it out, then.

Are any of you familiar with the fact that Pennywise is now a meme? I wasn't until this morning. Now I'm just wondering how this happened.....

Yeah, Pennywise been a meme for some time now. Mainly because of Tim Curry's portrayal.

D i Z

I'mma haunt the shit out of you and be ghostly foul with your nuggets.

You youngsters in here...

Tell your mothers that I'm sorry it didn't work out. I meant what I said about their kids being ain't shit.

Numb

I'mma haunt the shit out of you and be ghostly foul with your nuggets.

You youngsters in here...

Tell your mothers that I'm sorry it didn't work out. I meant what I said about their kids being ain't shit.

Bad juju can't get to me but leave my nuggets alone

Still?

I'm not a brony but i'll play that Them's Fightin Herds fighting game

You damn well better, I'm straight up buying that shit. Not even kidding.

Also, there are times where that pony show gets real....like DBZ fights real. It ain't a bad show. In my opinion, of course.

Numb

Also, there are times where that pony show gets real....like DBZ fights real. It ain't a bad show. In my opinion, of course.

Never seen an ep

Hit me up when TFH drops
We'll play if our connections are good

Village

Has bro really has embraced the unisex aspects of a lot of the cartoons for there products. After MLP they opened a whole division to that sort of thing.

Like legit good for them for tyring to like break down the " this is for boys this is for girls" toy barrier. It sucks a lot of video games still perpetuate that sort of thing

Faustek

The show is god-tier.

I believe you but I'll keep my expectations grounded. Can only get better then 😊

I'm feeling fabulous today. Anybody can get it.

🕺🏾🕺🏾

So, how has everyone's day been??

Awesome, tried this ghormeh sabzi without meat and I loved it. Got to tell a friend to go die or pay up €50k because he thought voting for the ones that's fucking over our welfare would be a good idea and I'm working in something good. Not ready with it yet but it's going well. Only thing to complain about is my back but that will pass with some more rest 😊

But how are you then Lightning_Roller? Everything right? 🙃

Atheist Vegan Brony Trump supporter. I think I figured out the most toxic person that could ever exist.

You forgot anime warrior that still think Gainax was and is the best ever with a splash of Japan can do nothing wrong weeb.

--

No Diz, no murders. Yall know we can't talk about that with those two around.

Never seen an ep

Hit me up when TFH drops
We'll play if our connections are good

Count on it. And the gameplay from two years ago still looks solid.

Has bro really has embraced the unisex aspects of a lot of the cartoons for there products. After MLP they opened a whole division to that sort of thing.

Like legit good for them for tyring to like break down the " this is for boys this is for girls" toy barrier. It sucks a lot of video games still perpetuate that sort of thing

Agreed. They deserve props for their efforts.

I believe you but I'll keep my expectations grounded. Can only get better then 😊

🕺🏾🕺🏾

Awesome, tried this ghormeh sabzi without meat and I loved it. Got to tell a friend to go die or pay up €50k because he thought voting for the ones that's fucking over our welfare would be a good idea and I'm working in something good. Not ready with it yet but it's going well. Only thing to complain about is my back but that will pass with some more rest 😊

But how are you then Lightning_Roller? Everything right? 🙃

You forgot anime warrior that still think Gainax was and is the best ever with a splash of Japan can do nothing wrong weeb.

--

No Diz, no murders. Yall know we can't talk about that with those two around.

Everything's cool man. Just watching Zootopia with my free month of Netflix.

Dancing, like go out and own it sis ��

I did. The kickmaster one still has me tho. That and a lot of "Swedish" soul has been on nonstop.

Swedish soul? First I ever heard of that and I made some more playlists on spotify if you look in my profile. Made one for 2016 too. I've been adding more to the 2017 one as more stuff comes out so you might want to check on that every once in a while.

Faustek

Swedish soul? First I ever heard of that and I made some more playlists on spotify if you look in my profile. Made one for 2016 too. I've been adding more to the 2017 one as more stuff comes out so you might want to check on that every once in a while.

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWVcuZ3LJyhIz

It may be called Swedish Soul but many are mixed artist or living here. Remember, we're only Swedish when we do something good and barely even then.

Giving the 2016 one a spin and it started out strong. :)

No, but someone at work yesterday tied a red balloon to one of my coworker's chairs and he got scared as hell and yelled "That's not funny!"

Wow, that is kinda funny. But yeah, it's a dancing meme for some reason, I'm not kidding.

If you don't mind getting spoiled by one scene in this movie, then feast your eyes on IT: except Pennywise dances to anything

Part 1

Part 2

And there's more where these came from. Like...21 more parts. I'm not kidding.

Top Bottom