• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Ryoukai

Uns8Sgl.png

After four days of straight grinding this event.. I finally finished achieving 100k points.
Good luck to whoever is still grinding.

After four days of straight grinding this event.. I finally finished achieving 100k points.
Good luck to whoever is still grinding.
Nice job.
I'm at that point with my GW weapon (only need 4 ores left), but barely grinded this event.
A bit burned out on GBF for now.
Edt: Ah, 10x 10k. But whats it for?
Need a Gold Bar to ascend "Guild Wars" weapon into a SSR character.

The almighty Siete.

An gold ingot that can be traded for 10 gold nuggets that is available in the Four corner event point shop. It can used for limit breaking any ssr weapon, but mostly used for crafting Guild War characters.

we got a wind mobster here! /jk
i only farmed 6. Guess i will just take sarasa instead. Grande party without racism.

aitakute

Nice OT! And I'm here to remind people of the wonderful Poker! Poker all day, everyday!
Anyway, I got the fist and the talisman to upgrade it. Still have 10k left and can grind more. What should I get?

Yaari

Damn. You're making bank with Poker. I gave it a try again but I was just getting screwed with 8~10's being higher.

garath

20 rerolls in. Not a single SSR. If nothing else, this is encouraging me never to spend money on the game.

If this is the type of rates we have in LegendFest then forget it.

I'm doing it as I have time but at this rate I won't have a single SSR let alone a top one to start the game with.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Forever pass until the game runs well on actual phones. AKA never, presumably.

Ps dOrOtHyDaBeS

CbSTgp3UYAEdCmP.png
CbSTgoJUkAQvgi9.png

forgrim

When does the legendfest end? I rerolled about 50 times and got one SSR characters

Metera.png

if it ends, i'll just start with her, even though tier lists says she's a B

20 rerolls in. Not a single SSR. If nothing else, this is encouraging me never to spend money on the game.

I'm doing it as I have time but at this rate I won't have a single SSR let alone a top one to start the game with.

is there some restriction on rerolls? because rates are not this bad when you roll normally with gems.

Forever pass until the game runs well on actual phones. AKA never, presumably.

runs good on my S6 edge. used to run like shit on my s4 though.

kiryogi

Banned
The app itself runs badly on my Nexus 6P. Runs slightly better if I run it in a browser but dunno why the native app is as choppy as it is.

Have you tried turning off realtime battle notifications? That helps performance a ton. I run this pretty smoothly on my Galaxy Note 5.

It has some of the highesst rates in mobage out there. LegFes raises SSR rates to 6%, but that still is 6%. so it's still a 94% chance of not getting a SSR.

Yaari

Can anyone help me, no longer any Byakko raids showing up for me. How can I search for them on twitter? Preferably the Titan.

garath

Finally a SSR! Ferri. Going to have to check a tier list but didn't hear anyone talk about her so probably not good?

garath

Feri is more endgame, Very wrong amounts of damage once you can utilize her :D

Ah. I gotcha. Probably not the best starter then. Well a SSR is better than no SSR so I'll keep rerolling but if nothing else pans out I'll keep her.
Thanks!

Top Bottom