• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure why you want GT to be tied to this. Super go out of the way to contradict GT, it's obvious that GT won't be Canon.

I definitely do not want GT to be tied to Super as I want Super to continue past it. I just think its kinda fun trying to place GT/Movies into the main continuity bs excuses that can plausibly happen despite running through a few plot holes.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
so
frieza likely to get redeemed too I bet

please god give him a better coloration than golden frieza ffs

I honestly believe that if frieza gets redeemed and is a recurring character it would be a great benefit to the show. Especially with the relationships developed between Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, Beerus and him. So much fun to be had

Slaythe

I'll be honest. That poacher joke stopped being funny weeks ago.

He..Hero-chan.

large.gif

You know times are dark when HeroR becomes the saving grace in this thread.

Slaythe

In theory, Frieza should turn his new form blue since he got his ass destroyed by SSB.

Only reason it was Golden was because of SSJ.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Frieza won't be redeemed. I just don't see how they'd do that.

I mean, he's literally space Hitler. Vegeta would kill him without a second thought given the chance. There's no space to redeem him, even Piccolo had to die for Gohan before he really became part of the team. Hell, Vegeta died fighting off Freeza and protecting Gohan and Krillin. Short of Freeza taking a bullet for Vegeta a redemption arc ain't happening.

HeroR

He..Hero-chan.

large.gif

You know times are dark when HeroR becomes the saving grace in this thread.

Why is that when you compliment me, it comes off as back-handed?

But yeah, I didn't find it funny to begin with and it keep being repeated is just annoying. It's like that stupid nerf Greninja meme from Smash Brothers. Can't we just used the sit ups, push ups, and plenty of juice meme?

Skeeter49

The poachers thing was always stupid, and something people came up with even though it was never insinuated.

Yes Supers at fault for not explaining 17's strength, but making stupid justifications that turn into stupid jokes, from nothing that was insinuated, isn't any better. We literally can't have a 17 discussion anymore, because it turns into "lol he fought poachers on par with Zeno."

In theory, Frieza should turn his new form blue since he got his ass destroyed by SSB.

Only reason it was Golden was because of SSJ.
I guess the only issue with that is if he can change color at will, or if he needs to train to change the color.

Vegeta would most certainly fuck up Freiza given the chance, the writers could pull some bullshit and make Freiza part of the roster but I don't see it. I was going to say Freiza cannot be redeemed but Vegeta did kill billions and he is seen as a hero, so fuck this fuckface of a show.

HeroR

Like that's any funnier.

Better than poachers that 17 never said he trained on.

The poachers thing was always stupid, and something people came up with even though it was never insinuated.

Yes Supers at fault for not explaining 17's strength, but making stupid justifications that turn into stupid jokes, from nothing that was insinuated, isn't any better. We literally can't have a 17 discussion anymore, because it turns into "lol he fought poachers on par with Zeno."

Not sure why the show needs to explain why 17 got so strong other than he trained. Vegeta got Super Saiyan with no real explanation other than the anime filler showing him crying until he got it. Trunks also had Super Saiyan in the manga special with no explanation, the same with Goten and Trunks. We also never fought out how Goku got Super Saiyan 3, the same with Gotenks. So Not sure why 17 needs some special justification.

RocknRola

Not sure why the show needs to explain why 17 got so strong other than he trained. Vegeta got Super Saiyan with no real explanation other than the anime filler showing him crying until he got it. Trunks also had Super Saiyan in the manga special with no explanation, the same with Goten and Trunks. We also never fought out how Goku got Super Saiyan 3, the same with Gotenks. So Not sure why 17 needs some special justification.

BEST TRAINING!

HeroR

Everybody in DB gets stronger because "Training", 17 isn't any special

Exactly. Fans have this strange idea that everyone got stronger through some kind of special training. Heck, the humans in the Saiyan Saga went from dirt weak to stronger than Raditz by doing basic training at the Lookout with weights for less than a year. Kami even bragged about how he taught them crap.

On the upcoming episode:
I just don't see for what reason would the writers bring back frieza if he doesn't do something really major. Either try and kill Goku during the tourney, or become a mainstay of the cast. Now that I think about it more, I think I'll be pretty mad if he's only around for the tourney simply because they didn't feel like drawing Buu fight.

Kneefoil

Using
Frieza yet again
is disappointing, but here's a few things that that I would like to see done with that:

1. Interactions with Frost, and Frieza ridiculing him.
  2. Frieza toys with Cabba, or hurts him so badly that it leads to Broly-chan's transformation, and she beats up Frieza.
  3. Frieza does something stupid at the end that gets him erased by Zeno, so he'll never be seen again.

Zalman

Kale is the worst thing about this arc, not
Frieza's return
. I really don't like Broly. At least we got Caulifla, but I have a feeling she'll get sidelined.

HardRojo

Something something no bang!

More here: https://twitter.com/marty_japan
Yo! I need them all!
Frieza's return
. I really don't like Broly. At least we got Caulifla, but I have a feeling she'll get sidelined.
I like her, I like the way the introduced Broly without actually introducing him, but I still need to see what she is like in the show.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Frieza's return
The marketing only seems to care about Kale, which is really unfortunate. Fuck Broly.

hwalker84

What motivation can they even give Frieza to fight for them? Dude should instantly turn around and try to kill everyone on their team.

"Hey we need your help or our universe will be erased...."

NandoGip

DAvik6dXcAAcbZc

Bug eyes metal form?

Edit:

Other details- back of head of super saoyan with sword on back between vegeta and fembroly in reflection. Saiyan with tail's foot on right, and red hair ponytail under vegeta (dbh heroes looks like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom