• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Compilation of Hilarious Animations in Mass Effect Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo0oy

Banned
lld6j5o.gif

U6qGkiX.gif

man, remember when we talk about how bad the facial animation in Horizon Zero Dawn is? looks like oscar worthy acting compare to this

That's because people were comparing Horizon to mo-capped linear games, Horizon still has the best facial animations in any open world RPG.

That's because people were comparing Horizon to mo-capped linear games, Horizon still has the best facial animations in any open world RPG.

I think Witcher 3's facial animations still have it beat but they're certainly comparable. Unlike Andromeda. Sheesh.

I feel so bad for the developers right now. They are just waiting for the other shoe to drop Monday. Probably a number of them are reading this very thread, heartbroken, really wishing all their hard work had paid off and would be appreciated.

watershed

Banned
This game is gonna kill me. Somehow, the improved tech makes everything even funnier than any Mass Effect before it. Andromeda has already given me so much laughter and I don't even have to play the game.

Pixieking

Banned
I think Witcher 3's facial animations still have it beat but they're certainly comparable. Unlike Andromeda. Sheesh.

I feel so bad for the developers right now. They are just waiting for the other shoe to drop Monday. Probably a number of them are reading this very thread, heartbroken, really wishing all their hard work had paid off and would be appreciated.

Yeah, no-one goes out of their way to create bad work that's instantly mocked. You've got to figure that senior staff (both within BioWare and EA) are at least partly to blame - no company should push stuff like this out and just let the rank-and-file employees take a beating.

This thread is both incredibly funny, and incredibly depressing.

Alo0oy

Banned

Have you played TW3 recently?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
This game had to have been rushed or gone through some kind of dev hell. I refuse to believe even Bioware would allow this level of jank to be in a game under normal circumstances.
Looks like a game that needed at least one year and half more in the oven.

trejo

No no no OP what are you doing?! Don't you know that if you disparage or express feelings of negativity or caution of any kind towards this game you're feeding into the culture of hate and negativity that is pervading this forum? You're supposed to take Shinobi's impressions thread as gospel and rush out to your nearest storefront or website of choice and pre-order ASAP while basking in the sweet afterglow of blind hype!

bobawesome

All jokes aside, is it fair to say this actually looks like some of the best facial animation so far? It's just there's no context for what's happening so it looks silly.

1li1sj.gif

Ryder is growing on me. She's cute in a homely girl-next-door you've known for years kinda way.

Pixieking

Banned
Ryder is growing on me. She's cute in a homely girl-next-door you've known for years kinda way.

This made me realise my issue with FemRyder...

She looks wayyyyyyyyy too young. Like, I see her face, and I think "not even out of High School".

Which may be what they're aiming for? But if so, then I won't ever be touching this game, because that feels way too skeevy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom