• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
In the Iron Fist thread about the Vox review, the OP, Korey, keeps talking about how much they hate Jessica Jones and brought up GAF threads to refute critical and audience ratings of ya know 90% because GAF is the bastion for all opinions lr some shit

IconGrist

In the Iron Fist thread about the Vox review, the OP, Korey, keeps talking about how much they hate Jessica Jones and brought up GAF threads to refute critical and audience ratings of ya know 90% because GAF is the bastion for all opinions lr some shit

You'd be surprised how many people on GAF use GAF as some sort of template for general public opinion. The reverse is done too.

Basically the moral is don't listen to anyone else but yourself on the internet.

You'd be surprised how many people on GAF use GAF as some sort of template for general public opinion. The reverse is done too.

Basically the moral is don't listen to anyone else but yourself on the internet.

eef.png

Ninjimbo

It's our own little GAF bubble. It's a small, round, nice bubble. It tells me which games and movies I should like.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Damn babies, I'm not kidding. I'd be down for the premiere, just not in USA tho. Mostly because there is a big chance some of us won't make it through the TSA. And the chances of some nut going crazy in the theater with a gun.

IconGrist

The problem with the way INST does that is the thread becomes a joke right away and thus becomes absolutely pointless. As soon as I saw the Snyder Jesus pic I left.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
The problem with the way INST does that is the thread becomes a joke right away and thus becomes absolutely pointless. As soon as I saw the Snyder Jesus pic I left.

Is it now. 3 pages already and they still going. Can't help themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom