• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

ugh you are lowkey the best poster ITT but if anyone asks it wasn't me who said it
ya i know
Hey can I get that $10? Just saw you got drafted
charm_smile.gif

pm me ur paypal

Qvoth

my head says og will win this starladder
hopefully we'll get to see good showings from wings and liquid, i don't wanna see them fall off from tier 1
secret dc should be glad with about 3rd 4th place finish

Uriah

Does anyone else find the Zeus quest to be a pain? Won 2 games with him and did not hit 3 targets enough times with arc lightning.

Qvoth

i think og has the better draft, should be a simple 2-0 against secret
at least secret picked something different with elder titan

I'm definitely gonna have to take a break from Dota for a little bit. Not because the current patch is boring (it's alright) but because my laptop is just too shitty for it.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Really sad to see khezzu not doing that well. His stream is usually very chill and informative.

Gaaraz

Currently on a horrible streak of not really even enjoying the game any more. There's only so many losing games I can play with different friends before I realise that I am very much the weak link.

Spamming Necrophos on 7.00 and 7.01 seemed to work well for me and my win rate was way up, but now no matter who I play as, I seem to play badly or have very, very little impact on the game. Even if I end up doing lots of damage or heals (managed 26k yesterday in a 1 hour game) it doesn't seem to matter.

I thought I should focus playing as pushing heroes but my attempt with Anti-Mage earlier was dismal :(

Chris R

The thing killing this game for me are the hour plus games we lose because the enemy takes a single team fight at their T4s and our carry gyro whos been shit all game has zero bb

Top Bottom