• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Madden 15 cover is interesting.

terrisus

Where's the football?

GBgNhN6.jpg

it's two things. One, it helps Nike and the NFL sell more of those fucking played out gloves. Two, it's hard to get a good action shot of a defensive back without it looking boring.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I've seen the game is slated for August 26th, which is quite common for Madden games, IIRC.

But, I don't know...there's such a silence about the game, did EA say anything worth about it yet?

cdyhybrid

I think it's supposed to be him jamming a receiver coming off the line. But yeah, a bit odd.

Gandalf/Iron Man shoops are great.

it's two things. One, it helps Nike and the NFL sell more of those fucking played out gloves. Two, it's hard to get a good action shot of a defensive back without it looking boring.

They could have used this:

44Uus5S.jpg

MattDoza

I think it's supposed to be him jamming a receiver coming off the line. But yeah, a bit odd.

Gandalf/Iron Man shoops are great.

They could have used this:

44Uus5S.jpg

Told my Seahawk buddy this when he won. His career defining play, Seattle's ticket to the Super Bowl, and dagger to their hated rival. It's too perfect not to use. EA Sucks.

I've seen the game is slated for August 26th, which is quite common for Madden games, IIRC.

But, I don't know...there's such a silence about the game, did EA say anything worth about it yet?

They showed a lot on the game at E3 and there's a lot of news on the title on the EA website. But things like Demo news and player ratings don't get released till about 2-3 weeks prior to launch.

Top Bottom