• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Magazine Thread of Duckroll's Birthday and a Black Mark on the White Knight

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Who gives a crap about Kraptaku

they have been scooped by The Neogaf

Linkzg said:
wait...wait...really?

fuck! now I need to spend $10 to upgrade my touch

y2kev annihilated

:lol :lol

Wilsongt

White Knight Bomba. It's sad, because I like Level 5... I guess that means I can wait for a PS3 a little longer... Even if I did have the money.

I'm so poor. :(

Defuser

Hive said:
ducky is 37 today, and he's dressing up as spiderman? that's what I got out of this thread so far..
Don't you know? He wants to be the next Danny Choo and parade around tokyo.

R Squared said:
Well, there are other illicit, unmentionable methods for accomplishing this without the arbitrary fee.

I would never think of doing something like that. No sir! and something something

distantmantra said:

White Knight Chronicles is the Infinite Undiscovery for the PS3

KTallguy

Banned
MGS4 on iPhone is iiiiinnnnnnnteresting but I don't know if I want it.
I don't own an iPhone, so it's hard for me to get too excited.

Linkzg said:
White Knight Chronicles is the Infinite Undiscovery for the PS3

Ouch! At least it runs at a solid 30, right?

duckroll

Blu_LED said:
My holy God.

What do you mean by will use "MGS4 worldveiw"? Same setting?

Yeah, it doesn't really say much so it probably just means it's based on MGS4 in terms of setting and timeline.

jett

D-Member
Father_Brain said:
Anything that scores below an 8 in Famitsu is generally considered to be of dubious quality. Their scale is pretty fucked up.

Nevermind this is a high profile game from Sony. The game must be a real piece of work if even moneyhats can't stop those kind of scores.

JayDubya

Banned
Wow. I was really jealous of PS3 owners re: WKS and how damn good it looked. Guess that leaves MGS4, MGS4, and MGS4.

AFreak

Banned
Father_Brain said:
Anything that scores below an 8 in Famitsu is generally considered to be of dubious quality. Their scale is pretty fucked up.

Well, it goes both ways with Famitsu. they haven't really been taken serious for a long time now(at least here int he states) I guess since it's still the biggest mag in Japan, it might be different.

I forgot where I'm going with this. I still think it'll sell great, and probably break at least 300k.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
JayDubya said:
Wow. I was really jealous of PS3 owners re: WKS and how damn good it looked. Guess that leaves MGS4, MGS4, and MGS4.
It's a Famitsu review, so either it's truly horrible or sony has no money for moneyhats anymore :(

probably both! lolz

Loudninja

Y2Kev said:
It's a Famitsu review, so either it's truly horrible or sony has no money for moneyhats anymore :(

probably both! lolz

Anything else in the review? not really getting a negative vibe.

Guymelef

Bebpo said:
WKS is going to be the worst rpg this gen. Holy shiiiiiiiiiit.

Level FAIL

Ok, the Famitsu scores are divine word, we must accept The Last Remnant as good as Final Fantasy VII.

Paracelsus

jett said:
Nevermind this is a high profile game from Sony. The game must be a real piece of work if even moneyhats can't stop those kind of scores.

I swear, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

It's 4 am though, I'll try to re-read your post once I wake up.

Close up shop, PS3 owners. Apparently 7s and 8s are bad now.

If anyone with eyes has been paying attention to this game since it was "re-revealed" this year, they should have known it wasn't going to be a AAA title.

WYWY

29/40. In my experience, historically only two categories of games get this in Fami.

1) 'Non-core' games that these people don't care about and which didn't spend too much on advertising, such as dating sims. At least on the PS2 there were a handful of such games that received what I feel is biased and unfair treatment.

2) Crapware - and it is really rubbish.

WKC, which are you? Personally I'm leaning towards (2) now...

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
AFreak said:
I forgot where I'm going with this. I still think it'll sell great, and probably break at least 300k.

Hmm...that might be high

duckroll

BlazingDarkness said:
does anyone have MGS famitsu thing to confirm? there's usually random fake shit posted around this time

It's real. It was from the same guy who provided photos of all the other stuff as well.

Top Bottom