• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Presents: What Do You Wanna See Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Twitch has done a few big marathons, the first major one I could think of was the Bob Ross marathon in 2015 and are currently streaming the entirety of Power Rangers, which is now on its 3rd OT.

So curious what folks would want to see for potential future marathons. I guess the best criteria is a certain level of nostalgia and enough material to last more than a day.

I imagine an easy one would be like The Simpsons, but FX already does something like that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Batman: The Animated Series/Or hell, let's go with the whole DCAU
Law & Order
Star Trek: TNG

kadotsu

Banned
Antiques Roadshow, it has the right mix of giving the chat something to talk about and having 10 trillion episodes.

Platy

Ninja turtles.
Start with the 80's than move forward with every other series and movies.. 2003, 2012, Next Mutation, the power rangers crossover, Turtles Forever, the cg movie, the 5 live action ones... Maybe even some Coming out of their Shells concert footage

compo

Banned
Mr. Bean. Though, I don't think there are enough episodes to have it streaming non-stop without people seeing the same stuff too often.

Edit: I just checked, and there are only 15 Mr. Bean episodes. So I think that definitely wouldn't work, unfortunately :(

Ithil

90s Marvel shows would be a good idea. Some of them have strong material, but they're also goofy and cheesy enough to be regularly funny, and they'd also have a lot of nostalgia to get viewers in.

X-Men holds up the best of them, but even then the hammy voice acting and limited animation is good for a lot of hilarious moments. That as well as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer all together would make for a decent length marathon.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
All you Batman TAS people. How about PAYING for Amazon prime, because that shit is available there.
You shouldn't be allowed to watch it for free. >:)

RyanW

Doing stuff like Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark during Halloween could be fun and cheesy for chat

Ambient80

Antiques Roadshow, it has the right mix of giving the chat something to talk about and having 10 trillion episodes.

This or The Price is Right. Could you imagine chat on some of the games? Haha

God, the mayhem in chat when someone bids $1. I can only imagine the memes and spam that would be born from that 😂😂😂

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
olmec-legends-hidden-temple.jpg

Seventy70

90s Marvel shows would be a good idea. Some of them have strong material, but they're also goofy and cheesy enough to be regularly funny, and they'd also have a lot of nostalgia to get viewers in.

X-Men holds up the best of them, but even then the hammy voice acting and limited animation is good for a lot of hilarious moments. That as well as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer all together would make for a decent length marathon.

Yeah, I've thought about revisiting some of that stuff since I liked it when I was a kid. I've held off on it because they probably don't hold up particularly well, but a Twitch presents would get me to watch. I always liked the art style of those shows.

Sephzilla

The entire DC Animated Universe would be fantastic. Either that or DragonBall through DragonBall Z
because fuck GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom