• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon |OT| Ultra Beasts and where to find them

Effect

Almost forgot to order this. For those with Amazon Prime the game still 20% if you preorder either of the physical versions.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Almost forgot to order this. For those with Amazon Prime the game still 20% if you preorder either of the physical versions.

It also won't get to you until the 22nd with Prime, at this point, going off of my order placed about a week ago having its date changed.

So gotta weigh saving 8 bucks vs waiting until Tuesday.

Beckx

Does the Japanese release include the language support from the US version? (The demo did, but I haven't heard about the final.)

Revven

It also won't get to you until the 22nd with Prime, at this point, going off of my order placed about a week ago having its date changed.

So gotta weigh saving 8 bucks vs waiting until Tuesday.

I'm currently in this dilemma.

My order says Nov. 18th on Amazon. You may want to try contacting CS and telling them Prime members get release date delivery on pre-orders. I did that with a game that was going to be arriving two days later than the release date and the CS rep gave me free one day shipping to fix the issue.

Phoenixus

I've been avoiding spoilers from the leaked reviews so far, so was curious how the EXPshare works in this one? Is it the same as the last couple of games?

I've been avoiding spoilers from the leaked reviews so far, so was curious how the EXPshare works in this one? Is it the same as the last couple of games?

I just read a review that said something about it being changed slightly. Like lower overall EXP but more exp share or something like that, which ended up being a good balance according to the reviewer. It didn't go into much detail

Fantastic title there OP. I'm so excited for this but I might not be able to start this week. I still have to unlock all the extras in the demo. Which I also don't know how to do haha.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Regarding Zygarde's role in the story;

He has no connection to the Alola region and its legendary and play no role what so ever in the story and just shoehorned into the game due to "Pokémon Z" not being a thing.

I'll never not be salty over the eu date

Same, not only are we getting the game later than everyone in the world but it's releasing on a fucking Wednesday.

The delay gets even more annoying as the game leaked anyway thus making us wait an extra 5 day pointless.

I really hope that with the next Pokémon game they go back to worldwide release.

Phoenixus

I just read a review that said something about it being changed slightly. Like lower overall EXP but more exp share or something like that, which ended up being a good balance according to the reviewer. It didn't go into much detail

That sounds good, I usually try and raise one of each creature so how they changed the EXPshare was a godsend. Glad it doesn't seem to alter the difficulty too much either. :)

Exp is scaled to the level of your pokemon vs opponents pokemon, other then that exp share works as it did in gen 6.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
My order says Nov. 18th on Amazon. You may want to try contacting CS and telling them Prime members get release date delivery on pre-orders. I did that with a game that was going to be arriving two days later than the release date and the CS rep gave me free one day shipping to fix the issue.

I did get a hold of a rep and get the one-day shipping...which means its 'estimated' for the 21st instead of the 22nd.

The issue (presumably) is that it's a Friday release, as opposed to a 'normal' Tuesday one, and that pre-orders for Sun and Moon are high enough that Amazon can't guarantee release-day shipping this close in.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
We'll open this back up a day before the game comes out. We'll have a review thread for now.

Yo Pokegaf,

In the spirit of SunMo, I'll be trading mons early to anyone who wants anything when you finally are allowed to trade.

I got alot of different mons. Formantis, female Salandits, wishiwashi. I got cubones, dewpider, rockruffs, oricorios.

You name it, I'll get it to you.

Can you trade them in their eggs? If you can I'll pick and trade to you any of the starter Pokémon you would like. Rockruff in its egg would be amazing.

Sephzilla

36c.jpg

Astral

You guys think there's any use for Pokemon Y anymore? I already transferred all my Pokemon since FireRed to the Pokebank and Y sells for quite a bit at Gamestop still.

Milijango

The digital version's live in Australia. Has been for an hour or so.

I was ready to play all week but now that it's here I just want to get some sleep.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I've been on media blackout for this game for months - I am SO ready for this!

Cloud7

Is the strategy guide going to be available on day one anywhere? i see Amazon, Toys R Us, and Best Buy all have theirs coming out on the 25th.

OP should probably add a spreadsheet as we get closer, but you all should add me for some hot trading and battling.

My 3DS FC is: 1676-3675-9388

PM or reply once you've added me, and I'll do the same!

Reposting, now that the thread is reopen. I need more 3DS friends! :D

zokie

Is there a midnight launch JST for these on the eShop?

If not, what time will the Japanese eShop update?

most likely the preload will unlock at midnite , in 30mins

i will update you

And yes , the japanese version should contain english , same as X and Y

Top Bottom