• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Grumps (aka Egoraptor plays some games)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WW is the worst. I think people like that for the same reasons they like Jet Set. It's not that great of a game, but it looks nice.

Jawmuncher

I just watched the Very first ep with kirby and the first goof troop ep.

The kirby ep wasn't that great since it was more them bullshitting than anything.
However the goof troop one was hilarious since it had some good jokes with them screwing around.

Drago

oh man I'm tearing up at the first 4 minutes of emerald

'Fuck, I'

edit: 'Soon?'

this is my favorite one by them so far

Anth0ny

Ego is way off with the dying/boss thing. OOT always has an easy route back to the boss chamber after dying. LTTP, on the other hand... later in the game, at least, making the trek back to the boss chamber after dying was probably the most frustrating thing about that game for me.

I dunno, his whole back and forth with JonTron over LttP/OoT is kinda funny to me since those two games aren't in my Top 3 Zeldas. I'd still prefer that Egoraptor would keep it in his Sequelitis and out of these videos though.

Oh god, the car bit. I'm not sure why, but people just going completely hysterical about something so dumb is the funniest fucking thing to me.

Like this. So dumb, but so funny, and I don't know why.

I love how when they got to the fire section you can tell they're both like "God why are we still laughing" but can't stop :lol

I want to see them play through majora mask, but they gotta make it more like giant bomb's endurance run. I like the show but it's losing my interest now.

BY2K

Membero Americo
God, nothing freaking happens during Emeralds. Sure, we'll get a few laughs, some hilarious one, but they are going be on this one all year.

Drago

Emerald pts. 1+2 has made me laugh the most out of these LP's so far so I'm ok with it lasting forever :3

Roche

Should really change the title to include Jontron he's just as funny as Ego in this series, the two work excellently after one another.

94l3g.png

Top Bottom