• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Ice

Banned
58712c74-cf15-4e8b-a64c-7c4a3afb8db8_tumblr_ms4a16ZNmJ1r27kz7o3_1280.jpg

Will Smiths family responds to her act. Seriously

Holy shit.

Karate Kid looks distressed.

I'm pretty sure I saw Will Smith make that face in I Am Legend the first time he saw a zombie.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Her faces look so stupid and she was such a try hard. Really fucking weird showing, and pretty pathetic.

bort

smiths aren't looking at Miley they are watching gaga

love how the picture is conveniently cropped so you can't see gaga in the bottom corner

Duyvze8.jpg

and oh no she wore a bottom that fit poorly and made her ass look weird

wtf do you want me to say? I think she looks good but the internet hates the shit out of her because she does whatever the fuck she wants I guess?

OdPVkJV.jpg

editor of billboard magazine

I'll never get the amount of hate Miley gets but what the fuck ever go on do whatever the fuck you people want you hated her before this shit and you will hate her after so fuck off

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'll never get the amount of hate Miley gets but what the fuck ever go on do whatever the fuck you people want you hated her before this shit and you will hate her after so fuck off

Why don't you go cry about it some more? :)

bort

You take this shit was too seriously.

apparently people take a performance at the VMAs seriously saying she is insane for this performance and other stupid shit

Miley doesn't take herself seriously at all but people will use anything she does as proof she is "off the rails" and other things

if this were any other chick that the internet finds "hot" the internet would be drooling if they did all the same exact things Miley did but no since Miley was Hannah Montana it's not okay and because people don't find her attractive

botty

Banned
Bort who cares? Miley has two high charting singles, her album is getting ready to slay, and her performance is obviously the most talked about of the night. She clearly is suffering from success.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Bort who cares? Miley has two high charting singles, her album is getting ready to slay, and her performance is obviously the most talked about of the night. She clearly is suffering from success.

The internet has insulted her good name. He can't have that.

stressboy

apparently people take a performance at the VMAs seriously saying she is insane for this performance and other stupid shit

Miley doesn't take herself seriously at all but people will use anything she does as proof she is "off the rails" and other things

if this were any other chick that the internet finds "hot" the internet would be drooling if they did all the same exact things Miley did but no since Miley was Hannah Montana it's not okay and because people don't find her attractive

Wow.. I will post it again. You take this shit was too seriously. Calm down, step away from the keyboard, and go outside.

Spinluck

I would bang Miley, but that's only because she's fucking crazy, and I'm still in that point in my life where I'm drawn to crazy girls. She no longer knows who she is anymore, one night she's a twerking mad woman, another night she tries to out attention whore Lady Gaga. She's succeeded, Gaga's act is dried up, Hannah Montana going rated R is now the new gig.

daffy

Banned
smiths aren't looking at Miley they are watching gaga

love how the picture is conveniently cropped so you can't see gaga in the bottom corner

Duyvze8.jpg

and oh no she wore a bottom that fit poorly and made her ass look weird

wtf do you want me to say? I think she looks good but the internet hates the shit out of her because she does whatever the fuck she wants I guess?

OdPVkJV.jpg

editor of billboard magazine

da fugg?

Bladenic

I like you a lot.

Probably music with real musical instruments, for starters.

Looooooool

Fitting that when quoted it looks like your laughing at your own insipid ramblings.

Meh but what do I care pop ain't my favorite genre anyway. EDM and classic rock are :)

Or are those not REAL MUSIC either?

botty

Banned
Using the word "bland" while simultaneously defending the most generic, auto-tune infested genre of music known to man...

mFFVIRp.gif

Fuckin lol

I personally can't stand it but I'd still rate it miles above pop.

The only thing more bland than what you're listening to, is that tired ass "real musical instrument" argument you tried to pull off.

C'mon, man. You gotta throw a lashing at me or it's no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom