• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Want.

overwatch___monster_hunter_mccree___skin_concept_by_red_sinistra-damdor0.jpg

Looks great!

I might even use that over USA and blackwatch.

Blizzard couldn't conceive a skin that cool, and they certainly won't admit that by making fan creations an actual thing.

They should consider that for an actual event though. Have a bunch of polls for people to vote for their favourite fan made designs, and put the most popular ones into the game.

I always felt like the punch's charge time was what balanced out its hitbox. Sure, it's pretty insane right now, but I think it deserves to be big. You can't flick your wrist and 1HKO someone like with Widowmaker, and you have to be in the thick of the fight, AND you need a wall. The move has a lot that balances it out - it needs a generous hitbox.
A wall? More like the tiny 5cm part of a pavement

Cappa

Banned
I feel like a complete noob owning people with reaper platinum on ps4 is such a joke. 4 good medals 77 kills 44 objective kills gold damage gold obj time wtf.

It's like tunnel vision with reaper and my strategy is simple. Flank bang bang wraith to healer flank bang bang wraith to healer... Hide in corner wait for dva out of mech die die die.

It's like it works every time lol

Blu(e)

Dream is dead. Finally got an all dupe box.

Got all the portraits, voice lines, and sprays I can get that's from the regular and event pool.

Just don't have the event legendaries. Will probably have to buy the Widow legendary.

DG7SDAvVYAAU82R.jpg:thumb

leng jai

Played a bunch today and 90% of them had a Pharmercy on the other team. Every time I'm also seemingly the only person who acknowledges their existence too.

kurahador

Finally got an event legendary skin and it's Sombra. Considering my luck with only 1 event item per box, I calculate I need to unbox at least 78 more to get everything.

Got all the portraits, voice lines, and sprays I can get that's from the regular and event pool.

Just don't have the event legendaries. Will probably have to buy the Widow legendary.

Jesus. What rank are you?

Edit: or maybe you've just bought a shit load of boxes?

LiK

The last 20+ boxes have been all dupes for me. I think I got one new emote last night. The no dupe magic hasn't worked for me for a while.

El Sloth

Banned
I always felt like the punch's charge time was what balanced out its hitbox. Sure, it's pretty insane right now, but I think it deserves to be big. You can't flick your wrist and 1HKO someone like with Widowmaker, and you have to be in the thick of the fight, AND you need a wall. The move has a lot that balances it out - it needs a generous hitbox.
Yeah, exactly. I don't think Doomfist's charged punch is such a huge problem that most make it out to be. Whatever, I'm sure people will adapt. It'll be more impressive when a Doomfist swats a Pharah out of the air at least.

Nimby

Banned
P disappointing from C9. Thought people were expecting more

C9 team is formerly Laser Kittenz, I guess they're good (never really followed their matches) but nothing really stood out to me that LK was a team worth dropping your already established roster for. Old C9 had their moments, even if they weren't winning as much. I think they could have been a great team with more time.

I'm just here to see muh bois Kariv and Boombox chunk Tracers in the face.

Cloud 9 dropped the NA roster mostly because they wanted an EU team for their EU Overwatch League spot.

Laser Kittenz had better results than Cloud 9 NA did as well, even if I think in theory that Cloud 9 NA team could have been very strong.

Nimby

Banned
Old C9 was performing well in most tournaments. I feel they were a lot better back with Mendo and Surefour, their performance before APEX S2 is what secured them a spot in Korea.

Their roster was top tier in theory, I really wanted Kaiser to stay on too.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Level 90 now... only 10 more levels until I reach 100 and quit
to take a nap and then get back to griding summer games loot boxes

Veelk

Banned
So I've reached my limit of not being able to play competitive without worrying about SR loss and made a smurf account. Currently working to level it up. Feel bad for the genuinely new players I'm dunking on right now :(

I can't remember the last time a soldier kept firing on me as Genji and didn't stop even though I had deflect on.

Owzers

3-0 soloq to get back in the 3200s and Sombra summer games skin, I declare victory. Gaf stack needs more Mercy play but they are haters of Mercy.

Chance

Mercy ressing one player, several times....

Last night on Hollywood defense, I have all DPS/Defense and zero tanks - so I decide I'm gonna' give this Tracer of ours the game of her life.

Always topped her off and damage boosted when I could, and I solo-rezzed her all but two times she died (which worked out to 4 or 5 rezzes). We won, she got a card for like +50 elims.

Felt good.

Nimby

Banned
I know NV has their rep and all, but I expected it to be closer game than this. Grim and agilities haven't been doing anything.

Fate is feeding his brains out...

Top Bottom