• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noaloha

Double Deckers and Kit Kat Chunkys *need* to be popped in the fridge for half an hour or so before you eat them. The difference between them being room temperature and being chilled is on a cosmic level.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit @ the Trials QL Supplemental!

Ryan: "Let me try this one time" *shames Brad*

I've been listening to old bombcasts. It's great hearing in 2009 Ryan getting so pissed off by Diablo 3 not being in beta yet and probably won't be released in 2010. Also Brad being so sure that Pandas were never coming to WoW.
The more you follow old episodes the more freaky things get. I'm in like the freakiest pattern of hitting old news on a game with current news/releases, and it's like living in some kind of bizarro world. I have trouble remembering which was from what discussion sometimes because of how cyclical it all can be.

The GB crew loves their 80s sitcoms right?

http://www.nothingsgonnastopmenow.com/
krjPS.png
I can die happy, now.

zroid

Banned
While watching the mailbag, I couldn't help but pity the GameSpot guys across the hall, probably forced to listen to these endless shenanigans while they're doing actual hard work.

"Jeff'll eat it"

Selkies!

Oh god the last lantern run? Time to re-sub.

I wonder if it's going to be the same crew. I'd like to see Norm in there, but at the same time I don't want to lose Ryan or Patrick. Obviously Brad and Will are locks, obviously.

They're never going to beat it are they.

Jeff did mention this, I think on the Jar time before last. Basically saying how ordering pro-grade gear means waiting weeks for it to arrive.

well they better move there ps3 quicklook gear over to the TNT set for next week so they can do a Starhawk TNT.

Always wanted them to do a warhawk TNT so this is probably as close as that will ever come to happening.

Are there any 360 online games out next week that could screw this up?

Man... a SMP Minecraft with the GB crew trolling on each other while trying to build something would be amazing. I can hear Brad screaming already.

chiablo

Based on their discussion on the Giant Bombcast, I think it's time they do an EVE Online TNT. Where Jeff/Ryan go through the tutorial in bewilderment.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Based on their discussion on the Giant Bombcast, I think it's time they do an EVE Online TNT. Where Jeff/Ryan go through the tutorial in bewilderment.

They'd just complain that the game is bad because there's no blatantly obvious marker everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom