• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-2AB4905BDAEC1B2D - Taken by Patrick S.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition(GOG) -- MB-DE05A19A8EB53911 - Taken by Guyver. 4 entrants total.

t1495508528z1.png

I snagged that Blue Yeti from Gamestop for $40 the other day. Came with Watch_Dogs 2 for PC via uPlay, but I have it for PS4 already, sooooo:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a uPlay key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (valinthyne, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

t1cxE6r.gif
Watch_Dogs 2 -- MB-373558FCAEB48C8B - Taken by Karspankey

Hiya, whoever wants A Story About My Uncle for steam, a first person parkour-ish game, PM me. First one I read gets it.

Edit: purseowner seems to have claimed the code.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Space Beret -- MB-B62319C458A16004 - Taken by Hakkelus

I have a code for this game from the Switch bundle I bought at GameStop. I'm gonna give it away to whoever replies first to claim it.

Edit: Claimed

Alric

I'm not sure if it'll work but I have a free copy of For Honor or Ghost Recon Badlands. The code came with my new Graphics card. It says to redeem it you need either an NVIDIA 1080 or 1070 and you have to enter the code through your GEFORCE experience tab on your desktop. The Instructions are here .

If anyone meets those requirements and with my preference wants to play For Honor, PM me and i'll shoot you over the code.

*EDIT
Gone - gave to Frozenprince

CJCW

Bought the Adult Swim Humble Bundle, already own two of the games so they're up for grabs for anyone who wants them. As a courtesy, please post that you took a code if you get it.

Westerado: Double Barreled Code

Volgarr the Viking Code

Quote to see the codes.

OmegaDL50

Bought the Adult Swim Humble Bundle, already own two of the games so they're up for grabs for anyone who wants them. As a courtesy, please post that you took a code if you get it.

Volgarr the Viking Code

Thanks, I grabbed Westerado.

Fou-Lu

Volgarr the Viking Code

I grabbed Volgarr, thank you!

itxaka

Defeatist
Man, I didnt knew I had this much leftovers from all the bundles I bougth.

Quote to see, try to not get more than one item at a time (sharing is caring!) and post what you got :D

Some items may not work anymore I guess, like those early access keys which are out of EA already? Not sure about Sleeping Dogs as well, as the original is not available anymore.

Anyway, godd day to you all and enjoy!

Grim Fandango Remastered

The Stanley Parable

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Duet

Gods will be watching

Home

Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition Claimed!

La mulana Claimed!

Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition

The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

Noct (Early Access)

Pixel Piracy

Retro City Rampage DX

Rise & Shine

Sleeping Dogs

SolForge — Dinosaur Starter (Early Access)

SolForge — Starter Pack 1 (Early Access)

This is the Police Claimed!

TIS-100

Torchlight II

Tumblestone

UnEpic

SmokedMeat

Gamer™

Quote to see, try to not get more than one item at a time (sharing is caring!) and post what you got :D

Some items may not work anymore I guess, like those early access keys which are out of EA already? Not sure about Sleeping Dogs as well, as the original is not available anymore.

Grim Fandango Remastered

The Stanley Parable

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Duet

Gods will be watching

Home

Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition

La mulana

Noct (Early Access)

Pixel Piracy

Retro City Rampage DX

Rise & Shine

Sleeping Dogs

This is the Police

TIS-100

Torchlight II

Tumblestone

UnEpic

Got La Mulana, which was on my wish list! Thank you!

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member

I claimed Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition. Thank you very much, very generous giveaway!

fuzzy123

Neo Member

Thanks for the giveaway, took This is the Police

Awesome, I got The Stanley Parable! Thanks!

Grim Fandango Remastered

The Stanley Parable

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Duet

Gods will be watching

Home

La mulana Claimed!

Noct (Early Access)

Pixel Piracy

Retro City Rampage DX

Rise & Shine

Sleeping Dogs

TIS-100

Torchlight II

Tumblestone

UnEpic

Layers of fear masterpiece edition please.

Axass

Grim Fandango Remastered

The Stanley Parable

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Duet

Gods will be watching

Home

La mulana Claimed!

Noct (Early Access)

Pixel Piracy

Retro City Rampage DX

Rise & Shine

Sleeping Dogs

TIS-100

Torchlight II

Tumblestone

UnEpic

Tried Sleeping Dogs, but it was gone.
Then tried Layers of Fear, gone as well.

Hiya, apparently I already have Megabyte Punch in my steam library so whoever wants a code, just PM me.

edit: Seemingly claimed by neoxdonut.

Axass

Are self promotions allowed? Whoring myself out a tad.

Giving away Stellaris, Watch_Dogs 2, and Dirt Rally steam codes in a promotion

https://gleam.io/A8mbP/pc-games-bundle-giveaway

If it's not allowed, I'll gladly delete :)

NeoGAF TOS said:
E. Self-Promotion and Spam

Do not create new threads promoting a product or service you have any involvement in, or paste PR materials for promotional purposes, or attempt to embed referral links in your posts to generate revenue. If an existing discussion is taking place directly involving something you are associated with, you may participate in order to answer questions, clarify details, and otherwise engage with the community, but as a person, not an advertisement.

Interpret that as you wish.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Loot Hero DX Plus Soundtrack -- MB-88C2F5264C1C6D76 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat

xist

Removed from Steam

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xist, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Barclay: The Marrowdale Murder Steam -- MB-400288A57A4E080A - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

NBA2k17 Twitch Prime bonus -- MB-CCEFF2801CAF9707 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

noquarter

Free copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare on GOG. Already have it, so just quote to get the code. The code expires on Jun 27, make sure you redeem by then!!!

I also have a free copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare on GOG. I already own it on PC and XBOX. Quote for the code! You gotta use the code by June 27!! Enjoy!!!

Top Bottom