• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Ay, we back.

So in the few days we have been gone. I officially decided. I'm not going to pull for Ava anymore(Unless she 10 pull for some reason). Love her animation but I realized a lot of defense buff medals have been coming out. So in reality she'd be just saving a medal slot and that's it. (And I can always copy someone elses Ava with HD Namine if I really need to)

I decided I will do a couple pulls for Kairi Ex and then have 45kish saved for Ira.
With my HD Namine EA, Ira, and Key Art Sky. I'd get upright 4 on one turn without Kairi Ex. And maxed out upright on the second turn.

So far, the other upright medals have been complete trash. And Ira is also a one hit medal.

(Although if I did get Kairi Ex, I'd have a godly set up because I'd have maxed out buffs with just 2 medals pretty much, and Ira would max out upright at the end)

Only downside is Ira is gonna be a much longer wait than Ava. :(

deanote666

When does it get broken? I'm at Tier 14, Round 150 and still cruising.

It broke about a week ago. Not sure if it's everyone or only starts at a certain round,

I'm at tier 15 round 544 and the enemy HP tripled after they did an overnight update. The top 100 is locked in for the month because of that (I stayed in 18th place, yay!).

That's why no one in the top ranks are moving anymore if you check them out on the high score boards.

Dual Wield Roxas EX
Tier: 7
Attribute: Reverse Power
Gauges: 3
Multiplier: 7.09x ~ 12.54x
Ability: [AOE] Buffs Reverse ATK by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Buffs POWER ATK by 7 tiers for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies’s GDD by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies’ POWER DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Damage increases with more HP.
Hits: 6

Reverse buffs out in JP now. Pretty good medal. Lame it hits so many times though.

deanote666

Dual Wield Roxas EX
Attribute: Reverse Power
Gauges: 3
Multiplier: 7.09x ~ 12.54x
Ability: [AOE] Buffs Reverse ATK by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Buffs POWER ATK by 7 tiers for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies's GDD by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Debuffs the enemies' POWER DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Damage increases with more HP.
Hits: 6

Reverse buffs out in JP now. Pretty good medal. Lame it hits so many times though.

Good for proud requirements though, assuming you can get one...

They pulled several times on the twitch stream last night and didn't get a Riku Ex, lol.

Good for proud requirements though, assuming you can get one...

They pulled several times on the twitch stream last night and didn't get a Riku Ex, lol.

The mercy pull is a lot better for Proud quest actually.

Days Black Coat Riku
Attribute: Upright Magic
Gauges: 4
Multiplier: 8.73x ~ 13.80x
Ability: [AOE] Buffs Upright ATK by 1 tier for 1 turn. Debuffs GDD by 3 tiers for 1 turns. Damage increases when set in Slot 3.
Hits: 8

Does 8 hits, so it might help people stuck on quest 160 and such.

Definite pass.

Ava EX and Kairi EX are the only worthwhile medals in the foreseeable future, from what I've seen, and those are like, what, 2 months away, give or take?

Honestly Ira is also really good, better than Ava depending on what you want.

Ava EX Pros:
1 Should be great for Hade's Quest stuff.
2. Will never need to be revived ever again most likely in multiplayer.

Ira EX Pros:
1. A decent replacement if you can't/don't want to pull for Kairi Ex. (If you have a front and back copy medal. You can get 6 upright on the second turn)
2. Will let you do more damage, so multiplayer stuff will end quicker, and you can get farther in Coliseum.

Sidenote: If someone in your party has Ava Ex, you can always copy her for her def buff stuff. Copying a friend's Ira, wouldn't be anywhere as good.

Kairi Ex tomorrow... And almost no one was happy on the twitter post, lol.

Falling price deal. Tier 4+ pool. No MERCY!

Tier 4 is the worst part about it imo.
I do think it is funny how mad many people are, even though a lot of people wanted it asap. (Me included, but I was expecting at least tier 5 falling price)

Kitoro

Hmm... I just got my Attack Boost V medal, and it claims it caps at a 54% activation rate. Is that right? Sites claim it goes to 100% at max level, but I don't want to overwrite a 100% 1.6x attack boost for a 54% 2.0x rate.

Hmm... I just got my Attack Boost V medal, and it claims it caps at a 54% activation rate. Is that right? Sites claim it goes to 100% at max level, but I don't want to overwrite a 100% 1.6x attack boost for a 54% 2.0x rate.

Your 1.6. is Attack Boost 3 Max.

The attack Boost 5, isn't a max medal. We probably won't get that until December or January.

Kitoro

Next medal I'm going to save for is the Riku Days Black Coat Ver.
http://www.khunchainedx.com/wiki/Riku_Days_Black_Coat_Ver

5 pull mercy in the jp banner!

I'm holding out for this one, too. It will slot perfectly into my current set-up.

Sora & Riku medal just released, which was originally launched alongside Ava, no? That means Ava should be close. I wonder which Tier 6 mercy they will include with the Foretellers?

I'm assuming there will be no 15 pull mercy or a chance for other older EX medals like there was in JP. :(

deanote666

Dang that is a lot of pulls. Was that all your jewels?

Good thing we get 3k a week for free now.

I had some left over.

My first kairi ex was when I ran out of jewels for a time so that was my last pull for a bit.

Now I just need to actually get guilt on medals that improves. I got 2 tier 5 guilted on brooms below 100%. Between 2 additional brooms, I got 8% increase.

Sitting on a tier 6 at 116%. Rolled traits on it and got the same %. Got the trait I wanted at least...

Edit: Decided to guilt my trickmaster and roll the guilt 3 times... 90%, 90%, 90%, 90%...

Top Bottom