• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gauging interest in an NBA 2K5 League...

Cloudy

Banned
Who's down and what team would you like? (This league is totally Xbox)

Konex - Lakers
DM - Rockets
CK - Knicks
Andy - Heat (Whoever signs in first when the league is up gets them)
Bobster - Random power team
Matrix - Magic
Malakhov - Random power team
Ramirez - 76ers
Slingtown - Nuggets
Theo - Celtics
Bob - Kings
FMT - Heat (Whoever signs in first when the league is up gets them)
Fifty - Raptors
Solrak - Bulls
Mally - Jazz
Truelize - Pistons
Bish - Grizzlies

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not buying it....I WIN!

Bog

Junior Ace
I'm in, but I don't even know who's GOOD anymore. I haven't watched basketball in years.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
If i get the game.... if its like 2k2, I will be the JAZZ... OH YEA the two CARLOS' ARE coming for you.... and ANDREI.... OH LORD!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My bro is getting the game so I will play in the league *vomits* Since Dm gets the rockets,I'll take the closest thing ...

THE MAGIC :D

Malakhov

Banned
I'm in, don't know wich team though, what's a good team these days?
For that price I'm gonna pick up the game even though I know nothing about the NBA.

Fifty

Even if the game sucks, I'm a sucker for stat tracking so I can't pass up on this

But I'm not sure which teams are good these days. Oh, I know! I'll take the Raptors!!

t1_jordan_ap.jpg

"Vince you punk, you've got to play with some heart"

"Are you kidding me MJ? Ain't no way I'm playing in this city. Time to lay down the layups and pay a visit to my good friend IR"

Look! It's Vince and recording sensation Jay Z!

942-allstar.jpg

" Yo J, can you believe I'm the top all star vote getter in the league?"

Ramirez

I'm sure VC will find a way to make it where Carter is the only one who needs to touch the ball every game :p They have a knack for making star players ridiculously good :D

Ramirez

Pretty soon were gonna be playin NFL football in May and NBA basketball in August with the way these companies keep bumpin up the release dates :p

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Ramirez said:
Pretty soon were gonna be playin NFL football in May and NBA basketball in August with the way these companies keep bumpin up the release dates :p

LMAO I was thinking the same thing

Ramirez

Gamestop will prolly have some kind of deal before it ships,I'd just wait a couple more days,as of now no one has any deals going on that I know of.

Fifty

wtf....Maybe they just haven't updated their dates. Either that, or Vancouver is in a time-warp. You might be lucky though. The impressions have been pretty bad, so you might be better off hearing multiple opinions beforehand.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Ridiculous. Yeah, it's less expensive than NBA Live and all, but the negative impressions I'm hearing left, right and center is hurting my interest.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yea.... I am hearing the negativity....... its overwhelming.... hopefully its all just a bunch of HOG MOG... I will wait to hear more....

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Don't get me wrong - I played 2K4 and had fun, and have no intention on pussying out on you guys. I'm just disappointed that there hasn't been a significant jump in quality since last year, according to what I've read anyways. I hope we can fix some of the cheese with the league sliders...

The Grizzlies will be present and accounted for, rest assured.

gasol_bluewhite_92.jpg

"Damn right."

Top Bottom