• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
this definitely looks fake, the logos for Gamescom and PSASBR have white fuzz around them as if someone took a jpeg image, used the magic wand and tried to erase the background.

In other words...photoshop lol

Thanks for clearing that up.

x2mf7.png

Bonus:

3DBDs.png

RedBoot

Wow, I never played Resistance, but I went to look up a picture of Nathan Hale. It's amazing how similar he looks to Cole. I didn't think it'd be possible to mistake him, but maybe.

Still think it's Cole, though. But it'd be hard to tell without a clear picture. Does Hale have anything that would make him play any different from Radec?

Boss Man

I'd rather Hale than Evil Cole, that's for sure. I mean I like him as a character, but not so much for this game. He's just kind of generic looking, and a gun user.

SykoTech

So the leaks have finally begun. I knew they'd come sooner or later.

The stages look real, and pretty awesome too.

They characters though, can't tell if they're legit. I kinda hope not. New Dante and Evil Cole aren't characters I'd want to see.

I'm leaning towards calling them fake, thanks to Raiden.

No I am not.

why are you so angry? Stages look awesome.

Thoughts:

-I'd be very happy if Nariko made it into this.
-Evil Cole seems like such a waste of a slot.
-Emo Dante doesn't seem like a smart choice either. You could have a different costum for regular Dante but there move sets are different(why they probably cant just have evil cole as just a skin either).
-Im fine with Raiden, actually would be very happy, as long as Snake made it in too. David Hayter was already confirmed to be doing voice work in the game.
-Sir Dan being in this would also make me very happy. Nariko and Sir Dan are my most requested "niche" characters

With that said I agree with many other people said; The stages seem legit and the characters may very easily be bogus. Even if is real its obvious only a portion of the roster. Doesn't even show the majority of the already announced characters. The 8 new characters shown here, combined with the 12 already confirmed would make the total roster list 20. Theres supposed to be more than 20 characters. So even if this is legit and evil cole is another whole character we can still expect a few reveals beyond this.

Boss Man

Isn't Killzone already represented in the PaRappa stage?

Is there another example of a franchise showing up in two different stages?

Oh, let me answer that: God of War.

Thanks, self!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
When the last stage comes up (or it becomes obvious it won't be leaked), please make a new thread with all the images titled Rumor: Stages for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Leaked (and maybe characters).

I feel the stages definitely look super legit, but the character roster either looks fake or is an in development version that is using stock art as a quick mockup. However, since we don't see the characters in game the evidence there is a lot less solid.

Thanks everyone.

Edit: Repeating this on the next page for more visibility.

Boss Man

Should we create a thread after all the leaks are done? There is a lot of people who doesn't visit this thread.
I don't think so, since we honestly don't know if they're real or not. The stages seem extremely legit, and that also adds to the legitimacy of the whole thing, but still.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
When the last stage comes up (or it becomes obvious it won't be leaked), please make a new thread with all the images titled Rumor: Stages for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Leaked (and maybe characters).

I feel the stages definitely look super legit, but the character roster either looks fake or is an in development version that is using stock art as a quick mockup. However, since we don't see the characters in game the evidence there is a lot less solid.

Thanks everyone.

LuuKyK

Thanks everyone.

I will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom