• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic episode.

No political or pop culture bullshit. Just Butters torture.

Although I don't know if I like the revelation that Mr. Liu Kim is just some crazy white guy.

kaskade

That episode was awesome. It wasn't until then end that I realized that the other main characters weren't in the episode.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How many times do you think Trey Parker burst out laughing while recording the arguments? :p

isny

napkin dispenser
Am I the only one who got the vibe that we're going to get another ep this season to continue on with the shrinks story?

The sign in City Sushi that went up after the racial war was hilarious btw. ("We reserve the right to not serve Chinese people") The cops bringing Butters home and trying to explain what he did had me in stitches. ("There's been an Asian turf war sir and your son appears to have caused it" "We'll send a bill for the damages") XD

Amazing episode.

Butters is always hilarious when he gets his own screen time and I loved the little commentary on overmedication.

He just needs some tender love and medication. Heavy medication. LMAO best episode of the season. Here's to hoping the mid season finale is just as good.

farnham

Banned
should have mixed in some koreans in the mix to make it even more funnier

anyways great episode

and extremely great twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom