• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Namikaze1

Good stuff Nami and guys. Will try it out later.

Do the enemies respawn infinite on all waves are only on the final wave?

if you wait too long during the bomb rounds after the first bomb round (wave 4), enemies will keep on respawning. Each wave has more and more enemies. Final wave has like 10-12 yellow bar enemies.

I cant remember the exact bomb rounds. I know the last bomb round is wave 15. There are four bomb rounds. Wave 4, Wave 8, Wave 12, and Wave 15. Not exactly sure on Wave 8 and 12. Could be wrong.

ChrisW

Also PSA: CM for lex drops 4 golds plus the gold you get for completion, some have seem marksman rifles and some seeing mods and shotguns, also Lincoln tunnel also drops 4 from the boss

mackaveli

Any reason to do Incursion mode on challenging as opposed to Hard if both give a set item?

Is the set item better on incursion or is it the same? You only get more phoenix and credits from doing it on challenging?

blacklotus

if you wait too long during the bomb rounds after the first bomb round (wave 4), enemies will keep on respawning. Each wave has more and more enemies. Final wave has like 10-12 yellow bar enemies.

I cant remember the exact bomb rounds. I know the last bomb round is wave 15. There are four bomb rounds. Wave 4, Wave 8, Wave 12, and Wave 15. Not exactly sure on Wave 8 and 12. Could be wrong.

Is it crazy hard or just time consuming?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Killed a named boss in free roam (aka Bulletking) and no High-End dropped only purples.

Edit: Nevermind he was a lvl 30.

Waldini

As a solo-Rogue agent ... I love being in the game chat.

O yes! More HE loot! Lets start some extraction.
Watch others who are close, swarm towards you ..

Kill 'em all.

PROFIT.

Red Hood

Banned
There were times I would be mad about 4GB patches, but since I got new internet with 200Mbits (~25MB), it downloaded it in less than 5 minutes.

RzJR.jpg

spyder_ur

Wiped at final wave, revives and healing glitched out. I'm so pissed right now.

Yeah, that was tough. No checkpoints is pretty brutal when you get a game as damn buggy as this.

I'm sure you will have finished it by the time I get home from work, but I'd be down to give it a run again.

Khasim

Can anyone confirm if the 3 guards that spawn with the last boss in the power plant challenge mode also drop 1 HE each?

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Stuck at home sick, no friends to try out Incursions with.

Any GAFfers up for the challenge with me ? :)

So gear Score 214 is only for the new gear sets for incursion?
I thought all items could drop 214?

Whats the point farming challenge mode if all stuff is gear Score 183? It really sucks if this is the way it is

I am yet to see any new weapon blueprints that is not gear set blueprints.

spyder_ur

So gear Score 214 is only for the new gear sets for incursion?
I thought all items could drop 214?

Whats the point farming challenge mode if all stuff is gear Score 183? It really sucks if this is the way it is

I am yet to see any new weapon blueprints that is not gear set blueprints.

Well for starters there's a HE M1 in the DZ, I'm guessing there are more as well.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Unless scavenging has been fixed, the (2) bonus for Nomad is worthless.

Incursion tips:

1. Don't stay in the starting room.
2. Drones have a crit spot, it's the red attachment below them.
3. If the APC targets you, double roll asap away from explosion radius.
4. Revive station, Flashbang, Pulse and Smart Cover seem to work best.
5. On the bomb waves, enemies will spawn indefinitely, and the final wave is brutal so don't think you can just clear the enemies and take your time.
6. Dedicated electronics build player and/or healer is a must.
7. Platform up the staircase on the right side is a good spot to hold up.
8. Tunnel in the middle of the room is a good spot to survive the bombing run after using the explosives.

Stay together, use yours skills, call out important targets and check your ammo!

deoee

Incursion tips:

1. Don't stay in the starting room.
2. Drones have a crit spot, it's the red attachment below them.
3. If the APC targets you, double roll asap away from explosion radius.
4. Revive station, Flashbang, Pulse and Smart Cover seem to work best.
5. On the bomb waves, enemies will spawn indefinitely, and the final wave is brutal so don't think you can just clear the enemies and take your time.
6. Dedicated electronics build player and/or healer is a must.
7. Platform up the staircase on the right side is a good spot to hold up.

For challenge or normal mode?
Nice tips! Will keep them in mind.

Just saw a streamer tank some APC stuff with the turret - what is happening there?

fr0st

Banned
Unless scavenging has been fixed, the (2) bonus for Nomad is worthless.
Not sure bur does it make it so that you get a higher tier of drops right? So that means higher chances of high end division tech or HE from DZ chests and supply drops? Or it just increases chance f getting a "better" drop in a loot table?

ch4fx_

They said on State of the Game that it was always meant to be 1 hour.

Got cha, not so stealth after all haha. I only watched the Incursions 1.1 stream & read notes on any updates past that, I must have missed the timer update.

1 hr is enough honestly, IMO. I'm sure there are special circumstances where more time would be convenient -- but I'm sure, for the most part, once you extract/equip something, you will know right away if you want to trade it or not.

Either way, I welcome the addition regardless of the timeframe.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Not sure bur does it make it so that you get a higher tier of drops right? So that means higher chances of high end division tech or HE from DZ chests and supply drops? Or it just increases chance f getting a "better" drop in a loot table?

It's currently bugged so that anything over 99% just rolls over. So 100% == 0%

---

Ruthless has not been fixed.

Got cha, not so stealth after all haha. I only watched the Incursions 1.1 stream & read notes on any updates past that, I must have missed the timer update.

1 hr is enough honestly, IMO. I'm sure there are special circumstances where more time would be convenient -- but I'm sure, for the most part, once you extract/equip something, you will know right away if you want to trade it or not.

Either way, I welcome the addition regardless of the timeframe.
1 hr gives you enough time to make sure if the new item is what you need or could use, etc. Better than no trading at all!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Mini map for drops is horrible. Instead of coloured circles for drops its now a small coloured dot with a white circle. Much hard to see drops now.

Top Bottom