• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN possibly hacked by OurMine; Megahurtz stolen, Uncharted downgradeton

From what i know, OurMIne just likes to "hack" into youtube/twitter profiles and either send dumb tweets or change youtube titles to "Hacked by ourmine .com". Doubt that they would have PSN data like that, but we should all still be looking out.

Once again the reason I will never buy a Sony console ole

Ever

2rDlpC4.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Let's go with they have the database...

Does this mean they could still get access?

IE even if we change our password and shit now it doesn't matter if the hack is still on going?

RootCause

Oh, not this shit again. I don't have any cards on it, but this is too much. Hope its just the twitter account. And if its more serious, then sony needs to tell us, instead of keeping quiet like last time.

Keinning

Oh, not this shit again. I don't have any cards on it, but this is too much. Hope its just the twitter account. And if its more serious, then sony needs to tell us, instead of keeping quiet like last time.

They kinda hacked the ways Sony would tell you about it (but nothing more)

They could do a statement on their website but probably won't because that would make things look more serious than they apparently are

They got Facebook too. But yeah its just Social Media...

uhh
facebook is social media as well

Top Bottom