• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 3 |OT| Super Microsoft All-Star Bros for Xbox One & Windows 10

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
vk98iUn.gif

Flash doing God's work
OT is broken tier
dhMeAzK.gif

Dat KI Community Tribute
lumberjack-nod.gif

w0s

Does anyone know if the previous 2 seasons will get the windows 10 code? I have the last two seasons and want to move everything to my pc but I don't want to just buy 3 and not have access to the rest.

Geedorah

Been trying all morning to get S3 on both the XBOX and PC.

No luck whatsoever.

Is there a super-secret unlock timer I just can't see or something? Very confused.

Jawmuncher

Nice OP, can't wait for the game to hit on PC. Thanks for the chance as well.

ONE LINER
Shadow Jago
Hold onto your butts, samuel l jackson jurassic park

sephi22

What's the lore behind Shadow Jago being a whopping $10 limited time release and not being a free character from S02 or something? Sorry, brand new to KI

(I read the OP)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Does anyone know if the previous 2 seasons will get the windows 10 code? I have the last two seasons and want to move everything to my pc but I don't want to just buy 3 and not have access to the rest.

it's cross buy, so as long as your windows store email is the same as xbox (like you're logging in with the same login) then you'll have all your stuff

if you want your progress moved, you need to log in on xbox one first with the new patch

then you can log in on PC afterwards and have everything you had on Xbox

Exciting, Rash looks great and I enjoyed playing as him when he was in Beta. Probably gonna stick to Riptor though she's mah gurl.

I'm day one for a Riptor figure if/when they get around to her.

I wouldn't mind winning a Sabrewulf one in the meantime ;)
Favourite one liner: "I'll take you to the bank, Senator Trent... the blood bank!" Steven Seagal - Hard to Kill

Geedorah

What's the lore behind Shadow Jago being a whopping $10 limited time release and not being a free character from S02 or something? Sorry, brand new to KI

(I read the OP)

He was originally just going to be a skin option for Jago.

Then the community was outspoken, and they offered a crowdfund for it.

As a result, we get a full new character, but to avoid rubbing the loyal crowdfunders the wrong way, it has been kept separate.

(I read the OP)

In Season 1 Shadow Jago was only a skin that you got bundled with a special xbox live code, that or you got lucky and won it on something like Twitter.

In Season 2 Iron Galaxy released him as his own character and the money that went towards him was for community funds. Its why Killer Instinct at EVO had such a big reward of money. I think it was like 50k or something, grand prize was 30k. If i remember correctly.

sephi22

He was originally just going to be a skin option for Jago.
Then the community was outspoken, and they offered a crowdfund for it.
As a result, we get a full new character, but to avoid rubbing the loyal crowdfunders the wrong way, it has been kept separate.
Thank you. Makes sense. The completionist in me wants to buy everything, so my first KI's going to cost me $60. I don't mind though. I spent the same on SFV and we saw how that turned out

DopeyFish

Thank you. Makes sense. The completionist in me wants to buy everything, so my first KI's going to cost me $60. I don't mind though. I spent the same on SFV and we saw how that turned out

it certainly doesn't help that shadow jago ended up being a really good character lol

Dinjoralo

Yaaaay!

About the new shadow effects... I don't like how they got rid of the cool double-image effect, but I think the way the effect dissipates looks way better. Kinda wish I had the option for the old ones so I could at least oogle them in training mode.

Umm why does there seem to be a mobile version on the windows store along with screenshots

mFdDjak.png

Because the Windows Store is shit. :p Dunno what else to tell ya, that's probably not supposed to be there. The screenshots are jut the normal ones flipped around.

mdsfx

ONE LINER

Fulgore

"Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

hwalker84

Man I'm remoting my PC at home with the Xbox streaming running. Waiting for the confirmation to launch KI. Also waiting for the windows store to update to kick off that install.

Chucker

Incredible OT! 3 minutes until roll out!

ONE LINER
Fulgore
"Let off some steam, Bennett." Arnold Schwarzenegger - Commando

I have a madcats MvC3 TE ps3 stick. Will that be able to work with this game on pc or do I have to use a program to get it to work

w0s

it's cross buy, so as long as your windows store email is the same as xbox (like you're logging in with the same login) then you'll have all your stuff

if you want your progress moved, you need to log in on xbox one first with the new patch

then you can log in on PC afterwards and have everything you had on Xbox

Thank you!

colinp

Banned
Walls of text that are hidden by garish backgrounds and text too small to read on mobile.

I appreciate how much time it took to make the op, but what about legibility?

DopeyFish

ok the pc version isn't up yet

flip the switch someoneeee

well now it's searchable so i guess it's going live slowly

Top Bottom