• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegus

Guys, play other gachas if you don't want to spend money here again, it works 100% of the time.

You will spend money there though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haven't spent any in Mobius and playing since launch, only spent that 99 cent bundle at the beginning of the month in Exvius (with google credit if that even counts lol). Gacha ROI just sickens me, so I make do with what I end up with.

Syntsui

I could stay clean in Fire Emblem and thank goodness to that because they completely fucked it up. Record Keeper and Dokkan Battle though... OH BOY DON'T GET ME STARTED. What is interesting bout this is, the more you get invested in some other game (AKA spend money in it because you are addicted) the less you care about the previous one, so right now I can't see myself spending a cent here or in Record Keeper as I pretty much have everything I need.

I hope this cycle ends with Dokkan Battle though, gachas are something from the Devil itself.

Syntsui

What's wrong with Fire Emblem? It still seems like Fire Emblem to me.

Personally, I think it has great potential but the IV system and the inheritance system were a complet a dealbreaker to me (I was withstanding one, but when the other came, I got out). If they rework these to some extent in the next few years it can be the GOAT.

tuffymon

Personally, I think it has great potential but the IV system and the inheritance system were a complet a dealbreaker to me (I was withstanding one, but when the other came, I got out). If they rework these to some extent in the next few years it can be the GOAT.

Ohhhh, so you're missing out on the newest system then... >.>; a 4th special slot opens up that allows you to equip a stat booster on everyone... but you can only own 1 of each ie 1 +1 hp... but you could get a +2 and +3... >.>;

I could stay clean in Fire Emblem and thank goodness to that because they completely fucked it up. Record Keeper and Dokkan Battle though... OH BOY DON'T GET ME STARTED.

Yeah, I stay clean in Fire Emblem now. I dropped some cash initially -- during like, the first weekend? -- because it felt like a new 3DS game to me. I don't see the point now; it's all about grinding Skill Inheritance and leveling niche units to face certain things. Mind you, I like that: I can't imagine whaling there. Not when the story character Sharena (think Rain, guys) is one of the best in the game. I just don't know if they've thought about their value prop there...

On Record Keeper, I really don't care (much) either. I chased a handful of relics: Ramza's Platinum Sword, Onion Knight's Gauntlets, Orlandu's Saintly Excalibur, and Cid's Metamorphose Gloves. I also do every $1/100 gem "daily banner pull." I love the game and think it's the fairest, most respectful of gamers' time -- as well as the most polished -- but I'm only ever going to try for game-changing items.

On FFBE... I could stay mostly clean now too. I've only ever really chased 3 units: Elza, around Thanksgiving (nope, never got her); Noctis, on Christmas (pays dividends still, so no ragrets); and Orlandu (only took 2 10+1s). I tossed some lapis at TM farming, though that's tapered off almost 100% now. I've had absurd luck on dailies (Greg, Ramza dupe, and Marie), though.

I wish there were a 2500 lapis option with a guaranteed 4*...

Azuran

Banned
I got Setzer on my first daily pull which means I'm completely done with this banner. The only reason I wanted him was because he's also a Kingdom Hearts character. I couldn't care less about the other FF6 characters aside from Terra and Celes.

Now bring on VIII, X, XI, and XII so I can actually look forward to pulling again.

bonkeng

Is it me? Or did this thread just became much livelier?

Also, Grats to all the whales, the dolphins, the minnows and the plantons here that got TTerra!

I'd love to get her too, but I have no gears for mages lol.

Lyrian

Seconded, grats to everyone on the their Trance Terras!

Sprite is so pretty.... /whimper

Got lucky and pulled Setzer in 2, who happily ate all 40 king minitaurs from the last event.

So tormented about pulling further....

Setzer is something else, that's for sure. I almost had time to take a map, when his Gamble Attack went off 7 times x 2 for dual wield = 14 full attacks that round. Something actually slower to resolve than Queen's Devastate, lol?

FF6 music hits you right in the feels though. Awesome stuff.

Celegus

Is it me? Or did this thread just became much livelier?

Also, Grats to all the whales, the dolphins, the minnows and the plantons here that got TTerra!

I'd love to get her too, but I have no gears for mages lol.

Doesn't it always on banner day? Especially a pretty decent one like this.

mstevens

What's everyone grabbing from the event? I'm thinking about just getting the summon tickets, quartz, 6* mats, and cactuars this time around. I'd like to grab a power purecryst since I already grabbed support from the last event, but 80,000 is too rich for my blood considering how low the fish drop rate is.

It's a bummer that magicite isn't available.

Also - I haven't gotten anything with my Star Quartz stash so far except two earrings. What are the must have items from those shops?

I don't show my face very often but I am here in spirit every day and have read every word of these threads since the beginning.

Just pulled TT and have her as my shared unit. I was really only pulling for Setzer who alludes me...

TBKGaf, who shares Olive? I've used you (okay, that sounds creepy...) forever now! Congrats on your pull!

Malakhov

Banned
This event currency isn't as good as last one but oh well, it's not that bad since I don't have a 50k katana and 18k sword to get.

Grats to all the lucky folks who pulled TT and Setzer easily. Still feels shitty that it took me my tickets, daily and a 10+1 pull to get him.

Rixa

What a grind...haven't seen a bonus enemy yet.
I saw it one time and the second time it was a golden bomb, wtf?

There are 2 kind of bonus enemies. Also I had 2 Bonus enemies in one run :D (waves 3&4 thus my run was 7 waves)

Screenshot_20170420-190159.png

Meanwhile I have grabbed all tickets and all the cactuars and Iam planning to go back to TM grind and do just 3 dungeons per day for daily (and I feel 3 is good amount).

Going to grab those purecrysts by other means (Story events, that seems to give nice rewards and eat your nrg :D).

Here is one example of Story Event in JP with translated rewards.

As you can see alot of nrg is needed but you get shitton of crysts and T-4 & T-5 crysts are there too.

= Use nrg now to TM farming and then later use nrg to Story Events :).

Malakhov

Banned
There are 2 kind of bonus enemies. Also I had 2 Bonus enemies in one run :D (waves 3&4 thus my run was 7 waves)

Screenshot_20170420-190159.png

Meanwhile I have grabbed all tickets and all the cactuars and Iam planning to go back to TM grind and do just 3 dungeons per day for daily (and I feel 3 is good amount).

Going to grab those purecrysts by other means (Story events, that seems to give nice rewards and eat your nrg :D).

Here is one example of Story Event in JP with translated rewards.

As you can see alot of nrg is needed but you get shitton of crysts and T-4 & T-5 crysts are there too.

= Use nrg now to TM farming and then later use nrg to Story Events :).
Ah, I see, thanks. I will grab the usual ie: cactuars, sq, tickets, 30k moogle etc.. But I have a shitload of awakening mats to grab to awaken 2nd Olive, Yshtola, Laswell and Xon.

Will not bother with crysts as well.

across

This event is pretty much the best possible situation for me (350% with TTerra x2, Setzer x2, Orlandeau, +75-100% from friend unit) and I still think I'm going to have a similar shopping list, just with cheap 6* mats and SQ added in.

I want L&A even more now. Patting myself on the back for starting up four of them a month ago. Purecryst value looks very iffy in comparison. With any bonus unit luck, the 3 ELT runs/day will be enough to snag the 10% Trust Moogle on my way out the door.

Rixa

Ah, I see, thanks. I will grab the usual ie: cactuars, sq, tickets, 30k moogle etc.. But I have a shitload of awakening mata to grab to awaken 2nd Olive, Yshtola, Laswell and Xon.

Will not bother with crysts as well.

This event is pretty much the best possible situation for me (350% with TTerra x2, Setzer x2, Orlandeau, +75-100% from friend unit) and I still think I'm going to have a similar shopping list, just with cheap 6* mats and SQ added in.

I want L&A even more now. Patting myself on the back for starting up four of them a month ago. Purecryst value looks very iffy in comparison. With any bonus unit luck, the 3 ELT runs/day will be enough to snag the 10% Trust Moogle on my way out the door.

Yeah. No need to run mindlessly for one Purecryst. Just heads up as I spoke about lot of nrg needed (you can always use Lapis).

See the original message of that thread and the huge amount of NRG that is needed to clear event. Its not done in one sit, but those rewards are great.

Shouta

Gonna use my only 10+1 pull on the Nier Automata banner in a few hours.I'm not gonna get anything at all I bet.

mstevens

Hey guys

I need some TM advice. I've finished up 7 so far: Dual Wield x2, Blade Mastery, Save the Queen, Bracer, Black Cowl and Dual Cast. I'm about to finish up Sakurafubuki and Quick Assault x2. I also have another Bracer and an Excalibur cookin'.

I'm trying to plan which prioritize what to work on next. My party right now is Orlandu, Noctis, Marie, Y'shtola and Exdeath.

The characters I have with high rated TMs are:

Leon (Should I make two of these? If so, how many Shines should I make total?)
Shine (Several)
Setzer
Marie
Snow
Miyuki
Chizuru (Do I need another combo of these last two if Orlandu is using holy blades?)
Gaffgarion
Alma
Elle
Arc
Hayate (several)
Kefka
Leo
Shantotto

Gonna use my only 10+1 pull on the Nier Automata banner in a few hours.I'm not gonna get anything at all I bet.

Good luck! 2B's sprite looks amazing.

Rixa

Good luck, as usual post the results and comments too :)

Hey guys

I need some TM advice.

The characters I have with high rated TMs are:

Shine (Several)
Miyuki
Chizuru (Do I need another combo of these last two if Orlandu is using holy blades?)
Gaffgarion
Hayate (several)

In the long run you will want to have

3-4 Quick Assault's (I have 3, not in a rush to get more)
2 Sakurafubuki's (Genji Blade is 3rd katana, then those event Katanas if you have them).
2-3 Blade Masteries (I have 3, going to make 4th at some point)
2 or more Bracers (I have 0 but 4 Gaffgarions, I have 2 Champion's Belts). That +15% HP is nuts.
2 or more Black Cowls (I have 2, would like to have 3-4)

Ken

im gonna reroll for 2B to stave off pull itch on FFVI

I'm not new but i post rarely.
I'm a f2p, so i don't feel like i'm in the same category as the people around here.

And honestly, my posts would be mostly rants and i don't want to piss on anybody's flowers if they enjoy the game ^^ .

i think more posts of varied opinions would be ok. thread has some real drought periods between banners

mstevens

Good luck, as usual post the results and comments too :)

In the long run you will want to have

3-4 Quick Assault's (I have 3, not in a rush to get more)
2 Sakurafubuki's (Genji Blade is 3rd katana, then those event Katanas if you have them).
2-3 Blade Masteries (I have 3, going to make 4th at some point)
2 or more Bracers (I have 0 but 4 Gaffgarions, I have 2 Champion's Belts). That +15% HP is nuts.
2 or more Black Cowls (I have 2, would like to have 3-4)

Okay, sounds like my TM factory will be busy for awhile. Thanks!

Shouta

Some info got posted on reddit.

9S' TM looks pretty great.

[Accessory] ポッド153
+8 DEF/SPR Grants:

A120:リペア AoE HoT 3000 Base + 9x Mod over three turns [26MP]
A170:スキャナー 100% Treasure Hunter
A060:Pシールド AoE 2 Turns 40% Phys Mitigation [45MP]
R020:ミラージュ AoE 8 Hits 300% Phys [30MP]
(Frames: 42-52-62-72-82-92-102-112)

That'll be well worth the trust moogles.

Rixa

Some info got posted on reddit.

9S' TM looks pretty great.

That'll be well worth the trust moogles.

I see some not so great TM's too in that Reddit thread. Maybe Iam missing something or they aren't great at all.
[Spear] 草原の竜騎槍
+55 ATK +10% Jump Damage
[Knuckle] 三式拳鍔
+60 ATK 20% Chance Confuse
^^
Is the killer abilities jump bug / feature fixed in JP?

Then I saw this:
[Katana] 白の契約
+130 ATK +20% MP

Shouta

I see some not so great TM's too in that Reddit thread. Maybe Iam missing something or they aren't great at all.

^^
Is the killer abilities jump bug / feature fixed in JP?

Then I saw this:

Most of it is equipment that's crafted from the Raid event.

The others TMs for this collab are:

2B:
[Katana] 白の契約
+130 ATK +20% MP

21O:
機械仕掛けの心
+15% SPR/HP
30% Chance to counter Phys/Mag with:
Self: 800 Base + 1x Mod Heal

Adam (should be this one):
憎悪
+20% HP
3 Turns +110% ATK when below 30% HP

Shouta

Got 9S and 2 21O with my 10+1 pull. Some other dupes as well. If hope I can man 2B with tickets from the event lol.

fionel

I guess the pic in the link is just datamined by the patch we just received in the JP version. Seems like you will have a single chance to get a guaranteed rainbow from a 10+1 pull on one of the 3 "type" banners (attack, magic/defense, healing/support type characters). Now the next question is, how will I deal with the disappointment in the case I draw a dupe? T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom