• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
zeroshiki saw the thread this morning for whatever reason. Why he was browsing wrasslegaf I don't know. He reported it to duckroll. I tried to explain to him why it wasn't that bad but he wasn't having any of it. DM got hit with the wellness violation.

Theres the truth.

I now have a lessened opinion of anime and anime fans because of this.

G-Fex

I was going to pm him and cut a promo on his dumb ass.

But I won't.

I want his cowardly anime loving ass to come here and face me face to face.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No he won't be back, or 'no' as in you disagree with me?
Nope as in I disagree to the "it's just a temp. ban, no big deal" sentiment. AFAIK DMCzaf doesn't shit up threads but here he posts one weird thing and some random flips their shit but Otrebor Nightmarecoat got away with the weirdest shit of all time. OF ALL TIME. Hell he got away with a ton of shit before he even got banned once. Both inside and out of the funny pic thread.

I think it's bullshit because we have two mods who do just fine moderating us. For another mod to come in and basically disagree with how this thread is run it's basically asking us to change the tone of our subcommunity. Where something like what DMCzaf posted is but a speck on the shear amount of post we produce as a whole. He didn't do anything wrong, those sets of post would've been over and done with by two days tops.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Except they were barely even all that explicit.

Considering there were people talking about Michael Fassbenders cock not three days ago.

dream

Well, since when was PG a mandate? SFW is one thing but trying to impose a moral standard just leads to all sorts of slippery slope problems.

Especially considering this thread exists to discuss fucking pro wrestling.

Chopper

None of the text would have been traceable by Google, right? I mean, if it couldn't offend us, and couldn't offend Google, what the hell is the issue?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
None of the text would have been traceable by Google, right? I mean, if it couldn't offend us, and couldn't offend Google, what the hell is the issue?

EXACTLY what I was just thinking. They were non-explicit images with reasonably explicit text. But as far as Google is concerned, it'd be the text that would matter, and the Google Overlords can't trace that.

G-Fex

Nope as in I disagree to the "it's just a temp. ban, no big deal" sentiment. AFAIK DMCzaf doesn't shit up threads but here he posts one weird thing and some random flips their shit but Otrebor Nightmarecoat got away with the weirdest shit of all time. OF ALL TIME. Hell he got away with a ton of shit before he even got banned once. Both inside and out of the funny pic thread.

I think it's bullshit because we have two mods who do just fine moderating us. For another mod to come in and basically disagree with how this thread is run it's basically asking us to change the tone of our subcommunity. Where something like what DMCzaf posted is but a speck on the shear amount of post we produce as a whole. He didn't do anything wrong, those sets of post would've been over and done with by two days tops.

indeed, like I said the funny picture thread goes and has amazingly awful offensive shit in there. But I don't pm a mod I just leave that garbage thread to self destruct on it's own.

Indeed it's a crime that Otrebor was never permabanned. I don't see why not I mean he's just a troll he'll always be a troll, whom doesn't even admit that he is one and acts innocent when called out on his stupidity. Instead he's back now, left to run loose. Everyone LOL'd at his garbage too which I'm guessing is why he was never banned sooner.

Come on out Zeroshitiki..

Ripclawe

Banned
Stumbled on this pro wrestling shoot thread from a while back on sherdog and it go HAKU STORIES!!!
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f44/p...oots-worked-federation-etc-985140/index6.html

Yea, I've posted a bunch of Haku stories in other PW threads. It just takes forever to write post them. Here's a few quickies:

- Bill Goldberg, Bobby Heenan, Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Bad News Brown, Ric Flair, Eric Bischoff, Bret Hart, Lance Storm just to name a few have all mentioned that Haku was the toughest guy they've ever met.

- Here's Jake Roberts and Kevin Sullivan's take about the time when Meng ripped out Jesse Barr's eye (True story)

It happened in Puerto Rico and it was Sullivan, Roberts, Barr, and Haku (I'll call him Meng or Haku throughout) walking the streets of PR. There was a construction worker digging the streets and Barr went up to the guy and kicked dirt in his face. Meng told Barr "you shouldn't have done that" and Jesse said "Fuck you, what are you going to do about it?" and the fight started and 1 punch and a take down later, Barr was missing an eye.

Here's what Meng had to say when asked about the incident and this is a direct quote:

"It happened. But it's sad because I've always considered the boys as my family. They are my family. When things like that happen to me, it's very sad. We should control it but we're still human beings too."

- Haku also had a backstage encounter with Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake after Beefcake complained to WWF management that Haku slapped him too hard during a match. After WWF management informed Haku, he immediately went to the locker room and grabbed Beefcake out of the shower, and began choking him, lifting him two feet off the floor. Other wrestlers were hesitant to break it up, so finally Hulk Hogan (who Haku respected) was called in and was able to calm Haku down.

- In an interview with Alex Marvez, Haku was asked about one of his legendary fights. Haku stated his favorite was one that "cost him a lot of money." He was at the Baltimore Airport Hilton bar with Sivi Afi when five men started laughing at them and said, "You guys are the fake wrestlers on TV." In response Haku replied, "I’ll just show you how fake it is," and reached over and grabbed one man while three others jumped on him. As they repeatedly punched him he knocked Three of them out and then applied the Tongan death grip one of them and then Haku bit the nose of the man he initially grabbed and spat it out. They saw him spit out their friend's nose, and before he could fight them, they quickly evaded. Months later, he saw on the news that he was being sued $2.5 million for the incident.

- Bischoff has said many times, they never fired him in WCW because no one had the balls to do so. Kevin Sullivan said, there were times when many wrestlers refused to do what Sullivan wanted them to do (while he was the booker) and they said no one could make them do it and Bischoff couldn't void their contract. So Sullivan said "ok...if you want to play hard ball, I'll play hard ball" and two said wrestlers said "Shut the fuck up and bring it on. We're not afraid of anyone". Sullivan went and brought in Haku and both said wrestlers immediately said "That's fine Kev, we'll do the jobs...whatever you want".

- Keep in mind even the so-called "devil himself" Kevin Sullivan feared Haku. There was a time when he asked Haku to do a job and Haku looked a bit upset and Sullivan immediately said you don't have to do the job, if you want to win, you can. Haku decided to it was alright to lose and he lost the match. Kevin Sullivan said that was the most scared he's ever been in his life and he didn't even get in a fight.

- Jake Roberts on fighting Meng:

“If I had a gun and I was sitting in a tank and I had one shell left and Haku was 100 yards away? He’s mine, right? Well, the first thing I’m going to do is jump out of the tank and shoot myself—because I don’t want to wound that son of a bitch and piss him off.”

- Chris Candido On Haku in WCW

“He was talking to me, Tammy, and Chris Jericho. Up came Eric Bischoff and Greg Gagne and they walk right in front of us and start talking to Meng. He just looks at them and goes, “Hey!” And the entire locker room just froze. And I was like, man, they just weren’t funny stories, apparently, he really is that tough. And he says, “Apologize to my friends, I’m talking”. Bischoff apolizes and everyone shuts up and lets him finish talking to us.”

- Matt Borne on Meng

“Here’s a 280lb guy that is lightening fast on his feet and with superhuman strength. You ever wonder why everyone’s afraid of him, just ask and you’ll hear why”

- Bobby Heenan on a bar fight Meng had with some guy

“He took his two fingers on his right hand, his index finger and his trigger finger, and he reached into the guy’s mouth and he broke off the guy’s bottom teeth. I wouldn’t believe it unless I saw it with my own eyes.”

- More Heenan stories about Meng

“Before the mid 80s when Andre was breaking down, there were only two men that Andre feared, Meng and Harley Race.”

- Rick Steiner on Meng getting arrested

“I was in LA one time with him and he fought eight cops, they shot him with mace and he closed his eyes and sucked it in. He just opened his mouth and took a deep breath. I mean, some of the stuff he did was like “What the hell”. Scotty and I always thought we were tough guys but that was before we met Meng.

- Ted DiBiase on Meng getting arrested in St. Louis

“Some of the guys got into a fight and Meng got involved. He was just trying to help and in the process of trying to help, he gets maced by 4 cops and handcuffed. Now they handcuffed himi behind his back and then he said “Is this it?” and he broke the handcuffs. He snapped them.”

Chopper

EXACTLY what I was just thinking. They were non-explicit images with reasonably explicit text. But as far as Google is concerned, it'd be the text that would matter, and the Google Overlords can't trace that.

TOTALLY non-explicit. I don't know much about Michael Fassbender's cock, or the funny picture thread, but I know that I've seen many Gaffers utter complete filth that can be considered far worse than what was hilariously applied to those pictures, without incident. Rude words, after all, are funny. I think WrassleGaf demands an explanation.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hell someone posts pictures of a chick and then there are pages of post talking about how they'd fuck her, drag their dicks through a mile of glass and all other sorts of shit. But here we are minding our own business and one of our own gets outed by someone who isn't even a regular.

Total. Bullshit.

G-Fex

Hell someone posts pictures of a chick and then there are pages of post talking about how they'd fuck her, drag their dicks through a mile of glass and all other sorts of shit. But here we are minding our own business and one of our own gets outed by someone who isn't even a regular.

Total. Bullshit.

Exactly, this kind of crap is unacceptable to me.

Zeroshitakwhatever the fuck your name is.

If you don't present yourself right now then stay the fuck out of the thread for good.

DMeisterJ

Banned

I agree.

I 100% agree.

It is wrong and absolutely sucks that he was banned when we've seen much worse. Tons of threads cross much more lines than DM crossed with the pics. The 'offending' pictures weren't anything that hasn't, and still are gracing the halls of NeoGAF OT on any given day. And it's 100% unfortunate that DM got a temp ban for some random disliking what was posted, and some mod banning him. And it sucks even more that DM gets one of the 30 day bans when people usually get a week or two. But (<- Big but)

There is fuck-all to be done with discussing it ad nauseum. It sucks when any of the WrassleGAF regulars are banned or don't post, but there is nothing that can be done at this point.

And more importantly we don't need more of WrassleGAF disappearing for 30 days for any reasons.

dream

The one thing I've learned is there's really no point in griping about how much you disagree with bans because they are non-negotiable. And going after other threads is just a great way to become collateral damage.

And I like you all too much to see more of you go down, even if you're all inexplicably Daniel Bryan and Kane fans.

“Some of the guys got into a fight and Meng got involved. He was just trying to help and in the process of trying to help, he gets maced by 4 cops and handcuffed. Now they handcuffed himi behind his back and then he said “Is this it?” and he broke the handcuffs. He snapped them.”
Nolan Bane based off of Haku confirmed.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The one thing I've learned is there's really no point in griping about how much you disagree with bans because they are non-negotiable. And going after other threads is just a great way to become collateral damage.

And I like you all too much to see more of you go down, even if you're all inexplicably Daniel Bryan and Kane fans.

dream speaks the truth here (except for that Daniel Bryan thing, but we'll let that slide for now). I can, however, support calling out zeroshiki so he can explain just what the hell he found so wrong with the pictures DM posted.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Do you really mean that dream? I'm glad to see you care.

G-Fex

dream speaks the truth here (except for that Daniel Bryan thing, but we'll let that slide for now). I can, however, support calling out zeroshiki so he can explain just what the hell he found so wrong with the pictures DM posted.

Zero has probably stopped "Browsing" Wrasslegaf for now, probably waiting again to bitch about being offended.

That or he just don't want to reply or post.

Stay in your anime thread.

Hey, don't lump me in with the Kane fans.

We all like you too.

dream

Well, that's the real question. Why would someone who has never posted in here

a) randomly decide to look at this thread
b) feel the need to snitch about the content in this thread
c) and do all this despite being an anime fan

there's like literally no moral high ground for him because of c).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom