• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2017 - Magical Pyres can't melt Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Problem with doing the its worth x amount now but it could be worth y later is that you're banking on the fact that every other idiot isn't already doing that

I bought up like 12 valuable cosmetic shirts in Rust that were introduced for .05's each and suddenly they started going for 1.50 each and instead of selling them I decided to go "Oh man I bet they're going to be super rare now and get even more valuable"

You also have to remember the Twitch prime stuff for PUBG is ugly as all hell. You guys are going to get beanie babied.

I bought PUBG, connected twitch sold the crate for 27 dollars (Since I knew I had clicked the thing on twitch prime), than refunded PUBG. If it goes up to 100 dollars or whatever, it's whatever but ehh rather have 27 dollars.
Eh, the crate isn't coming back, so this will only continue going up as the rush to sell it goes down.

Jawmuncher

I can't believe Capcpom is putting Resident Evil Revelations 1 on Xbox/PS4 and they won't put Dino Crisis on PC.

Capcom has terrible priorities.

it's already on PC

both of them

Not even that bad of ports either.

Call Jawmuncher? That's clearly Regina!
edit: beaten

Lol. This is great for a joke I can use on twitter. I didn't see the steam page only the green light. Thanks.

I'm personally waiting for it to jump up in price too before selling it.

unless these dorks don't stop undercutting each other on the market until its like worth a dollar lol

Yeah that's the issue ATM. Seems word got out and it's been a lot of undercutting lately.

The new trend is clearly to discount games during the summer sales, then a few weeks later, discount them even more.

I have found about that one because Tomasety bought it.

Judging by the Steam reviews, the game sucks... but I love dungeon crawlers and the price is really good... hmmm...

Madventure

Eh, the crate isn't coming back, so this will only continue going up as the rush to sell it goes down.

I mean Bills hat in TF2 from the L4D2 pre-order started out like that, than it just evened out around 5 dollars

But that's also a before community and yeah a lot of other stuff, I think it'll stay around 30 or go down but that's me so that's why I sold the one I got

The other reason why I think it will go down is because people are doing basic math at the already opened boxes and seeing the entire set cheaper than the box

Jawmuncher

I mean Bills hat in TF2 from the L4D2 pre-order started out like that, than it just evened out around 5 dollars

But that's also a before community and yeah a lot of other stuff, I think it'll stay around 30 or go down but that's me so that's why I sold the one I got

The other reason why I think it will go down is because people are doing basic math at the already opened boxes and seeing the entire set cheaper than the box

That seems to be the big reason for the current drop in price. Hoping that evens out as well.

Madventure

Don't know who else is excited but a bunch of my friends are basically going to turn into hermits on August 4th (It's a link to their announcement video)

I did not have the problem, so I restarted Steam to experience the issue, it lagged a lot, and I can confirm this solution solved the issue.

Edit: Of course, you don't click "Cancel", you really delete the cache!

sure would be nice if i could even get to that point

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
If your Steam client is running slow today, click this:

DFhucCcW0AA1n9i.jpg:large

C4rter

Don't know who else is excited but a bunch of my friends are basically going to turn into hermits on August 4th (It's a link to their announcement video)

Yeah, I will start it up again and create a new character. Never liked how often you had to play it from start to finish to enjoy the real endgame.
Now, with that add-on, just one run and you are set. And a whole bunch of new chapters in addition. Sounds to good to be true.

Kadin

I'm personally waiting for it to jump up in price too before selling it.

unless these dorks don't stop undercutting each other on the market until its like worth a dollar lol
I almost sold mine when it was in the lower $60s but decided to wait. Now there are a good bit more on the market so I don't think it'll return to that range for a while. But I'm not in a rush, I like finally having something of value in my inventory for once.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DmC Devil May Cry -- MB-0B65D5DE141233BC - Taken by MushroomSamba. 10 entrants total.
Memoria -- MB-E08F2AA06F479B0D - Taken by Natty1. 7 entrants total.
Strider -- MB-EFCFFEDDD8830F05 - Taken by Nezzhil. 1 entrants total.
UnEpic -- MB-2AEDA77D94DEC738 - Taken by Orakio Rob. 11 entrants total.

t1500942184z1.png

Kadin

I just jumped back into the beta after they patched in the mtx stuff and I'm enjoying once again all the small improvements. From the improved map UI to the more streamlined playthrough, this is sure to win a lot of people back. It's better in just about every way and I LOVE the game as it is now.

MUnited83

For you.
So in recent times Denuvo has been cracked in several EA games, and today Ubisoft's Wildlands has been cracked as well. Almost every Denuvo game is cracked now, pretty good.

Sarcasm

My steam is so laggy I can't even get down to settings after waiting for the menu to pop up.

There has to be a way to do it without steam open.

Yep there was and it has made it usable at least.

Kaleinc

Banned
My steam is so laggy I can't even get down to settings after waiting for the menu to pop up.

There has to be a way to do it without steam open.

Yep there was and it has made it usable at least.
It has to be volvo, no other explanation for this simultaneous lagfest.

I really want to play it again but I need to get shit done in my life and my young brother likes to watch me playing me and he always get scared with these kind of games.

Is the rift worth it at 399? Remember reading the vive was better but the rift controller itself more accurate?
From what I have read the Vive has better room-scale tracking (Compared to 3 Sensor Rift setup) and is more comfortable to wear if you have glasses. The Vive is also easier to set up since you don't have to run as many wires because the light house sensor are wireless and only need AC power connection. The Rift controllers are supposedly vastly better than the Vive wands. They are more accurate, comfortable, and easier to use. The Rift headset is also said to be more comfortable (In general if you don't have glasses) since I think it is lighter and also has the build it headphones. The Rift is definitely worth it at $400 because it is arguable how much better the Vive is at tracking and it certainly isn't worth the price disparity.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Wow, Steam just hangs the second I start it. My friends are experiencing the same thing.

Tried re-installing.

wtf is this?

Yeah, I tried clearing the web browser and it helped a bit but Steam is just running like ass today.

Maybe they're getting DDOS'd or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom