• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“The GAF Collection” – Weekend Photoshop Thread

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
GAFCollectionMGA2hateradio.jpg

overboard but that's how it goes

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Fun fact: Pretty much every Criterion cover has the movie title somewhere on it!

Not sure where a lot of you are getting the idea that's not the case.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Shig said:
Fun fact: Pretty much every Criterion cover has the movie title somewhere on it!

I don't think anyone's saying that's not the case - just that there are a few here that genuinely look 100x better without the text.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can't believe I didn't notice this thread.

Made this before I knew of the thread so sorry if it's not in the template form.

Just for shits and giggles:
ACWorkingonit.jpg

I not too happy with the blood but meh.

Ventrue

Alex P said:
A buddy on Shacknews (he signed up for an account here a while back but hasn't yet been approved) made these:

planescape2_kvxncwundqaiekczhbm4.png

[/IMG]

Yes please. I always disliked the real Planescape box art.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
I've been enjoying this thread for a few days now (I think Bernbaum's BioShock cover is still my favorite), so I figured that I'd add my own contribution.

dlqod4

DestinRL

Ourobolus said:
That's it. I need a video camera and a fat friend that can't act.
Ha ha! Thanks. Sorry I don't live up to the internets elitist standards. Guess I get what I deserve for saying NeoGAF is doing something awesome.

Ourobolus

Banned
DestinRL said:
Ha ha! Thanks. Sorry I don't live up to the internets elitist standards. Guess I get what I deserve for saying NeoGAF is doing something awesome.
I want to bow to you. In my years of posting on the internet, whether it be RPGamer or NeoGAF, you are the first person to respond sarcastically to me. I love you. Marry me.

DestinRL

Ourobolus said:
I want to bow to you. In my years of posting on the internet, whether it be RPGamer or NeoGAF, you are the first person to respond sarcastically to me. I love you. Marry me.
and you sir are the first person on the internet to be a troll with no useful input. It's like we're destined to be together :)

Shig said:

That means these covers are more artistic than Criterion covers. Makes you want to search for the game name. :)

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Nice one with the G. Was waiting for someone to do that.

Also can someone rehost the covers I'm assuming Alex P posted. They arent showing up for me =(

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
I just had another idea, but I can't decide which one I like better.

ct2mem
d4ad8l

Hmm...maybe the plain one. But burglar cat is too goofy to resist...

Skip the Gatherer's Garden...Hit up the App store!

biphone2_edited-1.jpg

Hadn't seen anyone do this before...Couldn't think of what to put at the bottom where the normal "call" "mail" etc goes...Ideas?

DarwinMayflower

Neo Member
Still stuck with the idea for FF6, I might have to resort to having to do something generic. FF8's art is courtesy of an online replica shop. FF9 I have not played but knew it to be a return to more fantasy than tech.

ff7l.jpg

ff8i.jpg

ff9o.jpg

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Yeah that IX one isnt so great. The other two rock though. Acting, poetry and crystals are all very big in IX. Or go with Vivi's hat

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Woaaah..

Lots of really nice work creations here. GAF is oozing with photoshop talent it seems, lots of creds for what you have done.

On a side note, dont know if this has been mentioned but Ars has a little article about this thread :)

NeoGAF at ARS

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Astrolad would love the Wasteland one. Please keep doing more WRPG classics

Also nice job with the ouroboros symbol for Planescape.

Flek

Banned
love this thread and i agree the best ones should be made into printable versions!!

anyway here are 3 i just did:

3440376371_b4f6087895_o.jpg

3440376561_5b9f711247_o.jpg

3441189854_ebc44bc3a4_o.jpg

Top Bottom