• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

WAGA stack losing

Xboct given $500k to make TI caliber team
Xboct kicked from said team
Xboct loses to NA casters

chaos-four.gif

J2d

28 or so treasures opened this TI and not a single rare, life sux.. should have just waited and picked up the necro immortal. But if I ever start playing IO I will have an arcana :(

52club

28 or so treasures opened this TI and not a single rare, life sux.. should have just waited and picked up the necro immortal. But if I ever start playing IO I will have an arcana :(

That sucks...I've opened 24 and gotten better results. I miss the days where if you got all the normal items you were guaranteed to get at least one one of the rarer items.

FFfucking hell, the only "rare" stuff I got was the Broodmother one, the Kotl of the Light one, and the Golden Naix one.
Level 440 and no Slark or Necrophos
VALVE PLEEEEEASE

shira

FFfucking hell, the only "rare" stuff I got was the Broodmother one, the Kotl of the Light one, and the Golden Naix one.
Level 440 and no Slark or Necrophos
VALVE PLEEEEEASE
Aren't the odds like 1 in 40 for rare, 1 in 200 for very rare and 1 in 10,000 for ultra rare?

You only opened like 20 chests?
kunk-watermelon.gif

KingKong

the rush from all the items you get is crazy, no wonder people spend so much money on these things. I feel good about level 222 after the lvl 75 pass and the bundle

Kopite

Might as well ask here, but I every time I go into fullscreen on Twitch the top left overlay doesn't disappear. It shows the channel name/viewers. Is there a setting or something I'm missing? I think on default it should fade away after a bit which sometimes happens to me but ((% of the time it's stuck there and blocks my view.

Aren't the odds like 1 in 40 for rare, 1 in 200 for very rare and 1 in 10,000 for ultra rare?

You only opened like 20 chests?
kunk-watermelon.gif

Looking at the achievements, I opened at the very least 12 Treasure I and 12 Treasure II. I honestly think I opened almost 40, from all the levels I got from recycling dupes.

Still, too many chests for too little ultra rares

Zia

Can anyone explain to me why I haven't been able to report players for like a month? Not in low prio, but I've had 0 available reports to submit every single week. Very frustrating.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You can actually buy the bundle twice, if you buy it in Dota 2 first, and then on the Steam Store (You can find the option to buy it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/633890/The_International_2017_Battle_Pass/)

Ez 225ish levels (I just recycled all the duplicate normal immortals, and the immortals I got from the points). I am at level 666, with only putting $20 of real money in so far (I sold the Invoker Set from last year to buy the levels plus 20 Caches, but that money is gone).

Likely going to have to put in some more money to get to 1000 and get my Overpriced Aegis, should be $100 max though, and I may be able to get that down depending on how many points Valve gives over the next ~45 days

Still did not get the Necro Immortal, but I did finally get one of the Golden Chests. I did actually get the Slark Item, which is neat, but the item is ugly.

What did you guys bought for the summer sale? Any recommendations?

Only the dota bundle so far...

What kind of games do you like?
Just looking at the front page there are a couple of good deals on some of my favorite games. Check out:

Transistor (85%) - Great game with a great OST
Abzu (70%) - If you like Journey
Hollow Knight (34%)
NieR:Automata™ (30%)
Dark Souls 3 (60%)
Witcher 3 GOTY (50%)

Hollow Knight? Probably gonna be my only buy.

Hollow Knight has a guaranteed spot in my top 10 for 2017. If you like metroid style games you can't go wrong with Hollow Knight.

Twookie

Hollow Knight looks really cool but I think I'd rather wait and have it on my Switch instead

Steamsale was boring, used to be really excited for it but it's been pretty lame the last few times honestly

You can actually buy the bundle twice, if you buy it in Dota 2 first, and then on the Steam Store (You can find the option to buy it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/633890/The_International_2017_Battle_Pass/)

Ez 225ish levels (I just recycled all the duplicate normal immortals, and the immortals I got from the points). I am at level 666, with only putting $20 of real money in so far (I sold the Invoker Set from last year to buy the levels plus 20 Caches, but that money is gone).

Likely going to have to put in some more money to get to 1000 and get my Overpriced Aegis, should be $100 max though, and I may be able to get that down depending on how many points Valve gives over the next ~45 days

Still did not get the Necro Immortal, but I did finally get one of the Golden Chests. I did actually get the Slark Item, which is neat, but the item is ugly.

That's damn neat, thanks. Gonna open my new levels when I get home. Hopefully I can get my Necro.

Got a 2nd Golden Naix, a 3rd Broodmother and a Golden CK from the golden chest.
Not bad, but I want that damn Necrophos item, it's the coolest shit ever for a hero I absolutely adore.

shira

Sold some immortals and double dipped. I don't know if Valve left the backdoor open so the prizepool surpasses 20M or if it will get removed.

Twookie

almost considered buying the bundle again but then I realized that I'm over lvl 400 at which there's nothing actually of value left in the BP

I got my necrolyte and kotl immortals, don't need/want anything else really

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
It sort of sucks it does not also give you +4 immortal 3 treasures or the collectors cache ones...

I bought it anyway though
mozz_shopkeep.gif

shira

Damn Pablo only has 8 fingers. That's amazing, I can barely use 2 activatables
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLL1HxdcTx4

I wish I could play those heroes in dumpster tier. The animations are amazing

It sort of sucks it does not also give you +4 immortal 3 treasures or the collectors cache ones...

I bought it anyway though
mozz_shopkeep.gif
Weekend Bunduru Two
- 80 levels
- 4 treasure 3
- 2 trove cask
- 2 trove cache
- 1 golden item chest

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
almost considered buying the bundle again but then I realized that I'm over lvl 400 at which there's nothing actually of value left in the BP

But Player Card Packs! Boy did Valve give out a shit ton of them.

im level 500 and its only june i should probably just dump another 200 and get to 1000 already.

its not like im doing anything rest of the summer

Red UFO

I wish I could play those heroes in dumpster tier. The animations are amazing

?????????????

Necrophos is easy MMR in lower tiers dude.

Hope they don't fix being able to get a second bundle before I get home from work, that'll put me over level 1000.

Vic_Viper

Anyone here buy the Battle Level Bundle thats on sale atm? I bought it in game and still hasnt updated to my account. Is there anything I need to do for it to unlock or do I jsut need to wait longer? Ive tried restarting Dota 2 and Steam.

Artanisix

Anyone here buy the Battle Level Bundle thats on sale atm? I bought it in game and still hasnt updated to my account. Is there anything I need to do for it to unlock or do I jsut need to wait longer? Ive tried restarting Dota 2 and Steam.

you should email steam support... im pretty sure it should show up near instantly. did you check your inventory? and your bank account?

also necro is a freakin great hero atm, especially with heroes like bristleback being popular. necro owns that hero.

Red UFO

You have to unbundle it in your inventory, the levels don't just add on like they do when you buy them on their own.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Patience from Zhou is my favorite to just spam. I died "Patience from Zhou". Nothing is happening "Patience from Zhou". The game is paused "Patience from Zhou". Something dumb just happened "Patience from Zhou".

Top Bottom