• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Caught up on most of SS2k12 AE Top 8 last night. Man, I wish every AE tournament was filled with that much quality. Marvel is usually my go to stream monster game but International AE definitely steals the show.

EVO should be PACKED with talent this year.

--

EDIT: Dear god at KingofSarus's post in that SRK thread. I guess that explains why every time Noel plays he has something bad to say about the guy. It's only a matter of time before he makes a post like that over here.

sherry says no one goes up and talks to her at tourneys, posting pics in sexy poses with arcade sticks. Think about that west coast (and non-creeper) gaf.

Riposte

You guys built up that SRK post too much, was expecting a huge racist rant. Pretty sure I've seen that joke flying around a few times. I'm assuming it is a name thing and not a skin thing.

ismk

sherry says no one goes up and talks to her at tourneys, posting pics in sexy poses with arcade sticks. Think about that west coast (and non-creeper) gaf.

Ya, I don't get it. Seems like she wants to change her image but personally, I think she's cool the way she already is.

I have to catch up on Shadowloo and Summer Slam. I didn't watch any of the top 8 live, sadly :(

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
One more of the Sherry shoot. I'm disappointed she did this though. This is what gamer gurrrls do to look legit and get attention

PbPmO.jpg

Top Bottom