• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

wilstreak

Getting so sick and tired of beasts of the dark. Can't for the life of me beat the ELT's. I need a Tilith.

search for Bobberoch guide in Reddit.

you only need Minfilia, seriously.

In fact Cecil as your main healer should be enough.
I bring Yshtola and often i use her to spam black magic because i don't have anything better to do for her (after casting Protectga/Shellga)

and i also don't have base 5* chainer

I bring Yshtola and often i use her to spam black magic because i don't have anything better to do for her (after casting Protectga/Shellga)

Ugh i Have a Minfilia so maybe I should focus on leveling her up a bit. Thanks for the guide

wilstreak

Ugh i Have a Minfilia so maybe I should focus on leveling her up a bit. Thanks for the guide

most of their attack, are magic and it cover Dark, Water, Fire. Now sadly Minfilia can only cast 1 element each turn, but after 3 turn, you have mitigate 70% of their attack with minfilia guard. You just need to bring some equipment to raise your resistance to 100% or more. Voila. Almost no damage.

most of their attack, are magic and it cover Dark, Water, Fire. Now sadly Minfilia can only cast 1 element each turn, but after 3 turn, you have mitigate 70% of their attack with minfilia guard. You just need to bring some equipment to raise your resistance to 100% or more. Voila. Almost no damage.

Yeah, I think I've been trying to tackle this the wrong way. I'll focus on elemental resistances and surviving.

I also didn't know you could berserk Echidna but people are saying you can? Amazing if true

Ken

I'm glad we quickly transitioned out of the "how much lag can you induce on your phone" meta to berserk meta.

tuffymon

Yeah, I think I've been trying to tackle this the wrong way. I'll focus on elemental resistances and surviving.

I also didn't know you could berserk Echidna but people are saying you can? Amazing if true

You berserk through a targeting glitch of sorts... it's a new mechanic, so older trials not resisting it isn't a big deal, either it'll get fixed eventually, or bosses will become immune to berserk... (probably) >.>; It's been known to work on Gilgamesh, and Aigion too... probably works on everything if you try.

Lucreto

Finally got Excalibur. I got a lot of Moogles from the anniversary event.

So I have Excalibur and dual wield. What should I focus on next?

Rixa

Reddit | Blow Lapis on Nier or wait

OhHaiDany said:
The truth about Nier is that you need 9S. He has a mitigation skill on his TM that will effectively become a part of the meta from its release onward. Consider one single 9S the entirety of all you really really need. You can wait until the last day of the banner to blow Lapis on him, but don't skip at least the singular 9S, because his TM will be a staple.

Now here's where it gets a little muddy. 9S's TM also has a chaining attack on it, and if your chain game isn't strong, it can turn units like Noctis and Elza--units with high ATK who have totally fallen off as damage dealers because of their mechanics--into chainers who can more than hold their own. But you'll need a second 9S TM for a chain partner... so try to pull two. This is a significant reason to keep pulling after the first 9S.

Also, in the future 10-man trials, dupes aren't allowed, so forget chaining copies and think about chaining 9S TMs. They make any two characters compatible chain partners.

2B is less necessary, but if you failed to pull a top chainer before then she's probably an improvement over what you've got.

Yeah, I _try_ to get 2 9S.

Noctis is great support char, now if I can equip 2 Noctises with 9S tm and Voila I have 2 supportchainers and finish the chain with Ace Jackpot Shot or Donkey Kong's Soul Eater.
Question will remain how hard it is to get one TWO 9S. I surely will try.

Do remember that JP had Nier unit moogles in Raid Gacha. So don't blow your regular Moogles to Nier units before raid is done / confimed Moogles are in or not.

wilstreak

Finally got Excalibur. I got a lot of Moogles from the anniversary event.

So I have Excalibur and dual wield. What should I focus on next?

if you want to build DPS, after DW and Excalibur, the next one should be Blade Mastery, so that you can combine it with large Sword Mastery from Gilgamesh trial.

generally TMR from base 5* is worth it to make except one from Lightning.

Lucreto

if you want to build DPS, after DW and Excalibur, the next one should be Blade Mastery, so that you can combine it with large Sword Mastery from Gilgamesh trial.

generally TMR from base 5* is worth it to make except one from Lightning.

Thanks, looking at the list the only 5* Base units I have are Lightning and Y'shtola. I do have large sword mastery though.

Rixa

Thanks, looking at the list the only 5* Base units I have are Lightning and Y'shtola. I do have large sword mastery though.

Yup, focus to Chizuru's Blade Mastery, unless you get something "better" (like 5* Gilgamesh who has Genji Glove).

Rixa

Time to level 2 Agrias to 6*. I have 6 Agrias and 6 Gaffgarions. Bonus is ok, I just need the levels.

I guess this banner will have same shit as was in JP (Iam not pulling) :D

2qXd4Xc.jpg

G7xwZuL.png

Alma's for everyone.

tuffymon

I feel like some evil laugh gif would be great, who needs to pull with agrias and gaffy having 75% bonus on this event? hoarding for nier~

Alkez

Time to level 2 Agrias to 6*. I have 6 Agrias and 6 Gaffgarions. Bonus is ok, I just need the levels.

I guess this banner will have same shit as was in JP (Iam not pulling) :D

Yeah I definitely won't be pulling on this banner.

It's funny how I went in on the BF mog king because I said I would never have that much bonus again and now I may have even more depending how easy the elite run is lol. 2 Agrias and 3 Gaffgarrion will be my team unless I need to bring Aileen.

bonkeng

Lol. Banner haven't even started and we already have 375% bonus.

Totally skippable banner.

Let's hope Agrias' enhancement isn't too far behind like in JP.

Edit: wait, there's 2 different Zwill Crossblade now?

tuffymon

One has more than just power, the other is wind and 5% evasion

72 / sleep vs 73 / 5% eva / wind

sword with evasion is nice, and the 2 materia are at least... interesting?

bonkeng

One has more than just power, the other is wind and 5% evasion

72 / sleep vs 73 / 5% eva / wind

sword with evasion is nice, and the 2 materia are at least... interesting?

I mean, why do they have to use the exact same name?

They could have easily use Zwoll Xblade or something lol. This will surely confuse some when there's a need for wind weapon.

tuffymon

I mean, why do they have to use the exact same name?

They could have easily use Zwoll Xblade or something lol. This will surely confuse some when there's a need for wind weapon.

Hopefully it's an accident and one gets changed (maybe someone will post to the person at twitter and send that along?)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Really happy about Agrias 6* - will this make her usable with Orlandu Friends already or will we need for her Ability Awakenings ?

Also Cactuar....so nice for leveling some units.

wilstreak

Really happy about Agrias 6* - will this make her usable with Orlandu Friends already or will we need for her Ability Awakenings ?

Also Cactuar....so nice for leveling some units.

if i am not mistaken, enhanced Agrias equal to pre-enhanced Orlandu's divine ruination. SO it seems that she will not replace orlandu anytime soon.

cw_sasuke

if i am not mistaken, enhanced Agrias equal to pre-enhanced Orlandu's divine ruination. SO it seems that she will not replace orlandu anytime soon.

Oh im not talking about replacements...obv. if you have Orlandu he will always be the better choice. Just wanted to know if people who dont have Orlandu can use 6* Agrias to team up with Friend Orlandus....or if its not worth it without her Enhancements.

Rixa

Oh im not talking about replacements...obv. if you have Orlandu he will always be the better choice. Just wanted to know if people who dont have Orlandu can use 6* Agrias to team up with Friend Orlandus....or if its not worth it without her Enhancements.

Reddit. Note: Agrias 6★ still needs her enhancements to be "viable".

I need to level 2 of Agrias (well I did another one to 69/80) for event. So that I can use full bonus party.

cw_sasuke

Is it worth to keep Olive at 5* to level up her LB ? From my experience it could take months before i get enough LB to level her up...when would be the next time we can get or farm a bunch of LB pots ?

Her LB is supposed to be good, but without the ressources to level it....well.
Reddit. Note: Agrias 6★ still needs her enhancements to be "viable".

I need to level 2 of Agrias (well I did another one to 69/80) for event. So that I can use full bonus party.

Hmmm...guess we have to wait for Enhancements then. Ill still max level one Agrias already.....she is kickass.

I have 4-5 Agrias, if the stage is easier ill just bring Gilgamesch + 4 Agrias.

A new version of Ramza before enhancing original Ramza?

Thanks Gumi...

Guess I'm skipping yet another banner. Already have tons of Agrias and Gaffgarion.

terrible banner

And i was ready to pull for these guys since i really love the new units

guess ill hold off since the chances to pull anything outside of Alma is abysmal

Celegus

Haha what a nightmare banner. 1 3*, 4(?!) 4*, and 2 5*. At least nothing worth chasing so that's an easy skip. Hurry it up NieR!

Another gold daily... why did I have to get them all this week? Rosa, barf.

Rixa

terrible banner

And i was ready to pull for these guys since i really love the new units

guess ill hold off since the chances to pull anything outside of Alma is abysmal

Haha what a nightmare banner. 1 3*, 4(?!) 4*, and 2 5*. At least nothing worth chasing so that's an easy skip. Hurry it up NieR!

Someone counted that it is about 1.1% chance to get the gold you want.

Fucking Lenna for my daily. Gotta say tho 6* Agrias is a nice surprise. I also wish this event would have included all the gear from past FFT mk events. I missed the first event ...wonder how 6* Gaff will be.

Abylim

Ahhhh yep. She gets baby Orlandeau move.

Well I still need WoL for breaking, and I have Luneth, Noct and Orlandeau, don't think I can fit Agrias in.

Kouriozan

Already have 2 Agrias ATK potted but I doubt I would use them, let's see how expensive it'll be to enhance 1.
EDIT :

Gumi did it.
Gumi managed to make Brave Frontier not having the worst 4* rates

VL6VbiS.png

Syntsui

Why the fuck Gumi announced NieR so soon though, we just had a Mog King event, I'm really not in that mood. At least I already have a full team of 75%,the rates will probably trash again so I won't even have to do dailies.

Rixa

Why the fuck Gumi announced NieR so soon though, we just had a Mog King event, I'm really not in that mood. At least I already have a full team of 75%,the rates will probably trash again so I won't even have to do dailies.

My guess is that we will have raid next week. Is it Nier raid or something else *shrug*.

Top Bottom