• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
No worries! A couple of us don't play very often and we're not super competitive, just kinda playing for the fun of it.

Also, Sophia messaged me on Discord just a bit before your post so she'll be getting the 6th spot but I will be pinging everyone when the time comes since we have so many 'maybes'.
If you get up to 12, couldnt you do a custom game GAFia vs GAFia?

Sawneeks

Banned
Don't Sign me up. I forgot I'm at a gig.

the worst

have fun at your gig!

If you get up to 12, couldnt you do a custom game GAFia vs GAFia?

However, the only problem is the game is 6 v 6 so once we get 6 people we won't have room for more. BUT if we are able to get 12 people willing to play we can set up a small tournament and have some 6 v 6 Gafia Only games! It'll be on a first-come-first-serve basis but if the original 6 slots are full please let me know you are still interested.

That's what I'm hoping for, just not sure if we can get all 12. :c

Sawneeks

Banned
Can I have in?

I'm assuming you meant for Overwatch?

In that case

BVbv7ZY.gif

Ynnek7

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Mario Kart game to bring you some important news! In honor of Overwatch's 1 year Anniversary we're going to be bringing back Gafia vs. The World! It's where we get a group of us and just play some good ol' Overwatch games to fuel our Lootbox addictions. Also because it's much more fun playing with friends than with randoms.

Don't have Overwatch on PC? Don't worry! This weekend the game is completely Free to Play! The game is also on sale for $20 so if you get addicted enjoy playing it's much cheaper than normal!

However, the only problem is the game is 6 v 6 so once we get 6 people we won't have room for more. BUT if we are able to get 12 people willing to play we can set up a small tournament and have some 6 v 6 Gafia Only games! It'll be on a first-come-first-serve basis but if the original 6 slots are full please let me know you are still interested.

Lootbox Addicts:
1. Sawneeks
2. Mazre
3. Roy
4. Mantis ( maybe )
5. Ouro ( maybe )
6. Sophia ( maybe )

Reserves:
1. Fran
2. StarSketch

Gafia vs. The World Part 3 will be this Sunday at 12 PM PST.
blu_1495998000.png

your regularly scheduled Mario Kart games should return next weekend

Damn, I'm working 1-10pm EST on Sunday, but if games are still going after then I might be up for it. Played a couple 1v1 matches in the arcade last night, and I'm just as bad at the game as I remember.

Sawneeks

Banned
Pft, you expect me to read those huge posts?
completely missed that

nobody reads my big posts in-game OR out of game.

;__;

Damn, I'm working 1-10pm EST on Sunday, but if games are still going after then I might be up for it. Played a couple 1v1 matches in the arcade last night, and I'm just as bad at the game as I remember.

Sure! We will all be on Discord so if you're still looking to play just pop in there and see if anyone is still on. I should be on around then if you still want to play. o:

Ynnek7

Sure! We will all be on Discord so if you're still looking to play just pop in there and see if anyone is still on. I should be on around then if you still want to play. o:

Awesome, I think I've sent a friend request on b-net to everyone who's signed up so far.

nin1000

Banned
We interrupt your regularly scheduled Mario Kart game to bring you some important news! In honor of Overwatch's 1 year Anniversary we're going to be bringing back Gafia vs. The World! It's where we get a group of us and just play some good ol' Overwatch games to fuel our Lootbox addictions. Also because it's much more fun playing with friends than with randoms.

Don't have Overwatch on PC? Don't worry! This weekend the game is completely Free to Play! The game is also on sale for $20 so if you get addicted enjoy playing it's much cheaper than normal!

Lootbox Addicts:
1. Sawneeks
2. Mazre
3. Roy
4. Mantis ( maybe )
5. Ouro ( maybe )
6. Sophia ( maybe )

Reserves:
1. Fran
2. StarSketch
13. AbsolutBro

Gafia vs. The World Part 3 will be this Sunday at 12 PM PST.
blu_1495998000.png

your regularly scheduled Mario Kart games should return next weekend

Count me in for a 2nd team :)

Sawneeks

Banned
Thanks for playing everyone! Was a ton of fun, still kinda surprised we had enough for a 6 v 6. \o/

If anyone would like an invite to the Overwatch channel on Discord just let me or another Mod know! Not sure when we'll be able to get people together for something like this again but there is usually someone online to play with if you're in the channel.

Burbeting

Banned
What comes after Love?

I mean, the boat ride finished long ago, the loveless were defeated. There is nothing else left to say, right Burbeting?

"Wrong. There is still a form of love left we never discussed."

The bear of love turned, and showed his sharp claws at the audience.

"There is a group of people who twist love, try to make any fictional characters fall in love with each other no matter how nonsensical it is..."

A short sigh.

"We call them... Shippers. Most dangerous people in this world. They won't leave any work of fiction of alone, and even real people aren't safe! Once you are shipped, there is nothing you can do.

Something must be done to stop these people from ruining the true meaning of pure love! Boats, set out to battle once more!"

Love Boat 2 – The Shipper Wars
15 pairs battle it out once again

Hopefully coming to a Gafia Near You

If someone would want to create a banner, I would appreciate it ;__;

Burbeting

Banned
For those who haven't read first game:

What is Love Boat?
Love Boat is a 'Pair Game' or 'Game of Lovers'. All of the players are paired up into pairs of lovers of same alignment. Which means every pair share a role and alignment, and also they share the votes casted on them. And all pairs of course die together.

Every pair also has their own private chat, where they can discuss together, try to peace out information knowing that they can trust their lover.

The game is designed treating each pair as a single unit, so in a game of 15 pairs, the balance is treated as if the game was a 15-player game. Of course, there might be special roles tied to the mechanic.

Seeing as the scum team in pineapple pizza mafia are actually the good guys (i.e. pineapple pizza lovers), we'll have to eventually do a sequel that tells the true story.

Top Bottom