• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is selling it for $2 if you're interested. Picking up the DLC will make it the exact same price it is on steam for the base game alone.

Hmmm...interesting, that does seem tempting, thanks.I have money in my steam wallet currently though, so I might just get it with that.

The base game is easily worth it. It's a great game with enormous replayability. I played it for about 200 hours, so yeah, I'd recommend it ;)

The expansion is not unconditionally worth it, IMO. The new gameplay mechanic (campfires) basically just makes the game easier, I don't think it adds much to the game. The modified treasure bonus mechanic is a matter of taste, you get more strategic freedom but I think it decreases difficulty as well. The expansion adds 2 new maps though, that's good of course.

I'd say get the base game no matter what and then consider getting the expansion later if you like the game.

Heh, I just realized that the DLC is only 1.5 euros lower than its regular price, so you're probably right about waiting with the DLC.

Kudo

Anyone encountered this issue with DOOM, I was playing normally up to fifth level
climbing up the tower
and then I drop and die, when the game loads some sounds are muffled, there is no monster sounds and some sfx are missing. Any ideas how to fix? Tried reloading save with no luck.

Annubis

na4vKHG.png

I want the winner to go there, do some hip thrusts and say when can I riiiiiiiiiide ze chocobo.

Nzyme32

Almost forgot the new Steam thread is due for a shiny new month.

Actually relying on it since I can't remember what's out this month

Tenrius

Looks like the latest beta client has some issues on my end at least. Steam doesn't start anymore after that update.

FYI, if you have the same issue, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\package\ (or wherever your Steam is installed) folder and delete the file called "beta".

It will put you back on the stable branch next time you start the client.

Same here. Thanks!

rtcn63

Steam | September 2016 - Off The Record won't give Frank a Quantum Break

Steam | September 2016 - Frank West just can't get a Quantum Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom