• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Lil Uzi Vert- Loaded (Prod. TM88) cant stop playin this
pretty sure it leaked with a few other tracks

Madeintyo - Baybe Baw$se
off his Long Socks EP

Ok dis hard

Going to the Travis Scott / Kendrick Lamar concert tonight in Chicago. What should I expect?

Expect it to be lit, as the kids say. Seriously though, those two have a huge, and good, discography of songs to choose from to perform, so it should be great. Enjoy!

Apparently one of the best concerts of your life.

It should be fun though, the videos make it seem like a hell of a time.

Travis is definitely one of the best live performers I've ever seen, hip hop or otherwise. And Kendrick is definitely improving as a live performer.

Travis is definitely one of the best live performers I've ever seen, hip hop or otherwise. And Kendrick is definitely improving as a live performer.
I had the chance to see him and Thug during the Days Before Rodeo period, and I regret not seeing him then.

Skyfall would have been so lit.

Icolin

Banned
I had the chance to see him and Thug during the Days Before Rodeo period, and I regret not seeing him then.

Skyfall would have been so lit.

Got the chance to see him and Thug during their tour together. Can confirm Skyfall was lit.

The visuals behind Thug and Travis were super cool too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Your first decent post in a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiile
Push you off a ledge

giphy.gif

Lil Boat

So just got back from the show. Went by myself and thankfully had seats next to all these hot chicks so it was lit as fuck.

Honestly Travis riding around the bird all night wasn't that great, was kind of disappointed in him. It went Kendrick > Travis > Dram > Chance (he only played one song but I shook his hand)

Edit: It could have also been the venue. Travis wanted everyone to go crazy but security was crazy. Every time I lit up a joint or did anything they would come by. United Center fucking sucks.

HiResDes

Watch My Back is by far the best late-night under the influence rap album of the year.
idk what happened to ratking, should try to find out

what i can tell (and this is internet speculation), hak took a weed charge for everyone on tour with run the jewels and never came back. then sporting life and wiki had a falling out this year. seems like sports was spiteful for some reason, but neither air each other out much.

hak and wik were childhood friends and wik always wanted hak around and got him into music so who knows what happened there

none of these dudes chill anymore if social media is any indication

edit - however, hak had his place in ratking. doofy delivery but sometimes he popped off

Totally, he brought a certain poeticism and romanticism to the group and the juxtaposition between their style only made Wiki sound even more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom